“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Really tasty food, at reasonable prices. We had a double cheese burger and a philly cheese steak, both of which were delicious. Good beer and wine selection.

1  Thank TomCotterill

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Burgers and Imported deschutes Oregon beer a slice of America in Vientiane Laos. They have good Philly Steak, falafel, cob salad with homemade blue cheese dressing and the best burgers and fries in Vientiane.

The resturant is small but it's nice becuase we talked with other customers in the place, even the owner who is also from the great northwest. His staff is amazing , fast, and friendly. A must for American comfort foods.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Best "western" food I've had since I started traveling months ago. I've sampled both kinds of cheesesteaks (beef and chicken) and the fries, and my girlfriend tried the chicken quesadilla. All delicious. But the best part may be the owner. He was gracious enough to spend hours telling us about his experiences as an expat in Laos and Thailand and provided insight on the best places to go in the city when we asked. We'll definitely eat there again before we leave Vientiane!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I love this place! Just like a lot of others, I had heard about Ray's from friends. Philly cheese steak, burgers, and a surprisingly good Cobb salad. Plus Oregon microbrews! Can't be beat for real American food and beer in Laos!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant a few weeks ago and gave it an average rating. Shortly after that I received a rude pm from the owner and my review was published on the restaurant's Facebook page along with a some rather disparaging comments. This is bullying of the lowest type As well, my review was deleted here.
In my review I stated that the restaurant serves ok hamburgers. I said there was no wine wine list, and there is not, only Chateau Cardboard. Further I stated that the restaurant is ok for a snack type meal, but is not my idea of a place for a good dinner. For this hamburger restaurant and grille, (sic), to be rated the best restaurant is Vientiane is indeed very amusing.
Fine, if you enjoy and crave this sort of comfort food when in a foreign country, then eat here.

4  Thank Rufuscat