“i love here so much :-)”
Review of Rays Grille Laos

Rays Grille Laos
Ranked #7 of 408 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
vientiane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“i love here so much :-)”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

i been here just twice.

but maybe this place will be my favorite place in VTE.

i worked in Countryside in Vientiane Province,

if i need to come out to capital, that maybe reason i miss this restaurant foods.

again :-) i highly recommend this for everyone :-)

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Vientiane, Laos
“Good lunch place”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I ate here with my husband. The hamburger was quite good. I would not recommend the grill for dinner, but it is good for lunch. I am not a beer drinker, so I agree with a previous poster that some wine, even carafes, would be better.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Somsavath S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok food, slow service”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to this restaurant because it is nr. 1 in Vientiane according to tripadvisor. It did not meet our expectanions. It took forever to get the food and drinks we orderd, and we even saw one couple leave because no one came to take their order. Ray seemed like a really nice guy, but he is understaffed, atleast this night.

1 Thank TjuBakka
Laos
“What a great find”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Definitely the best phily cheese stake in town and scrumptious burgers as well. It is always a pleasure to meet the chef and owner Daniel who clearly is quite passionate about his food. We thoroughly enjoyed the personal and quaint ambiance of the place. We were also quite lucky that it was not very crowded and we got our food fast and left totally satisfied. Thank you Daniel for being around to satisfy my often craving for a great phily cheese.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DinLaos
“Tasty tasty food and lovely staff”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, it's a sandwich/burger place... Don't go expecting a wine list etc, which I see has upset one visitor who has left a review here!

It has a limited menu yes, not ten pages like lots of Lao restaurants that you may have got used to... But what they do here, they do amazingly!

I'm a vegetarian so I was expecting to just watch my boyfriend eat! But I was in luck as they have the most amazing falafel burger! It was so tasty.

It was really nice to be the only westerners in the place apart from the owner! Every table besides ours had local people on, which I honestly was not expecting!

So yeah to sum it up of you like flavourful western food that's done well and reasonably priced then you'll be happy!

• Visited October 2013