Stayed here a couple of days in December 2012.
The location is great, but that's about it. Oh, and the free wi-fi (only works in the lobby).
Reasons why I did not like the place :
1) When the receptionnist first thought I stay only one night, he put me in a room just below construction works. Could not sleep at all as they were litterally drilling on the floor above
2) Receptionnist also tried to overcharge me several times, and tried to cheat me by using bogus exchange rates/change.
3) Most of the rooms don't have any window, you feel like you are in a bunker
4) On top of my 3 comments above, this was super expensive!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Phone Paseuth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.