“Great food but.....”

Soul Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 434 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Original italian pizza made by Italian pizza chef!!! Blues & rock music Good choice of italian wine bottles at affordable price. Original italian food in a international ambience
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The food is great, especially the pizza. Good taste, good value.
note that it always takes a very long time to serve your dish. my greatest disappointment is the menu has dessert but it's always not available.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been to Soul Kitchen on a few different occasions and really enjoy the pizzas and salads. I have tried a few different kinds of pizzas and have enjoyed them all. I also like getting the big salad with tuna on it. A pizza and a salad is enough for two hungry people. I have tried a few pizza places in Vientiane and this is by far the best. Their sauce, crust and seasoning is on point and is crucial to a good tasting pizza. The house red wine is also really good for the value. Soul Kitchen is not far from town and is definitely worth the short tuk tuk ride to get to it.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was in Vientiane for a business trip a couple of week ago and...I could never imagine to get the Best Italian Pizza ever...in LAOS!!! This guy can easily compete with the best "Pizzaioli Napoletani"! Besides that, the atmosphere is great, the service very kind and the music absolutely fantastic. Pizza and R'n'R...great combination! Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We weren't staying in accommodation near the main restaurants so we were so lucky to walk past and find Soul Kitchen. We had eaten the amazing Laos cuisine for 2 weeks so a bit reluctant to eat Italian but so glad we did! Never had we had pizza like that and we are from Melbourne where everyone thinks their pizza is the best. It was so good we had to go back again on our last night. Honestly after the other places we ate at in our 5 days in Vientiane this was by far the best restaurant with very honest prices.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

They do great pizzas. There is a good selection to suit North American tastes. I would recommend it.