“Not worthy”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Compare to the quality and quantity that we got, it wasn't worth the money we paid. The miso soup was too salty and the fish wasn't that great. We spent almost 100 bucks for only 4 bentos!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Rarely am I prompted to review restaurants, but Fuji was so terrible I hope to dissuade others from being duped. The restaurant's AC was not working, so it was blisteringly hot. The fish was of extremely poor quality, and the portions were very small. As a final insult, for my 5 year old daughter and myself, I paid as much as in the US at a good restaurant.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

the taste would be nice for the standard of people who have not tried japanese food lots of times.
however, for me, the food was not good or not bad.

1  Thank Kyoungjune
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Situated next door to the Best Western Hotel, we spent about 4 nights dining here in total and the service and food was excellent. Yes slightly more expensive than your usual restaurant but the kitchen was spotless, the food was great and the service surpassed itself.
We sat outside on their terrace watching the world go by and this was my favourite spot.. Sake and wine was moderately priced and the food was delicious.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Served great Japanese food; something different that you can try in Vientiane. Located next to Best Western and a short walk to the Night Market. A little pricey compared to similar dining standard of other eateries in Vientiane.