“Fresh friendly fruits”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

For breakfast, for a snack, for lunch.... go to Noy's! Feelgood company, nice people. Schone zaak en verse spullen.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (602)

Reviewed July 12, 2019

i took a student group of 13 into Noy's around 6pm. The service was fast, attentive and the food was delicious. Some had Lao cuisine and others had burgers and salads. the drinks and juices were also extra delicious.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

I always love to come back this place. Great simple food and fresh shakes. Well prepared and fresh. Thank a lot girls for great service.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

I ordered apple juice like natural n fresh juice n my order orange juice both juice are fresh n good natural taste.......

1  Thank Rahul9293
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

I live in New York and one of the things I really missed about the city food scene was the falafel. :) I am so glad I found a great tasting one here in Vientiane! We also had the coffee shake which was refreshing. I recommend this spot!

1  Thank simonadJ892GJ