“Delicious”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I spent a few days in Vientiane and went to Fruit Heaven multiple times a day while I was there. I was obsessed with their sandwiches--the veggie baguette and the cheese/tomato/cucumber sandwich. So good. I had some fruit and veggie shakes as well but my favorite was their iced coffee shake. Great prices and nice staff and excellent food.

1  Thank jessica e

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Made to order with nice fresh ingredients. Friendly staff to go with. Our shakes were spot on, first stop in Vientiane for us and a great introduction to the wonderful food and drinks here.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We both had iced Coffee and coconut shakes while waiting for a table at Lau Kitchen and they were delicious. Will definitely be back for. Fruit shake.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Many places in Vientiane offer fruit shakes, but none can compare to this fruit haven. If I can get it (but many places will not make it) I ask for lemon-mint. But at Noy's, they have pineapple-lemon-mint. I never had that combination, and it is really exceptional. My friends were also ecstatic about their shakes. Everything is made right before your eyes from fresh ingredients by very friendly staff, and it is not expensive at all. Only remark: the place is very small and cluttered and crowdy, and one day when I went back and asked for a take-away, I didn't really know where to turn while waiting. It's also a pity they do not have a terrace to speak of. So I hope they move to a nicer place but keep up the great quality.

1  Thank Pelfrot
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

You never get a bad shake and the menu offers delicious Western choices. Close to Culture Hall and the Mekong.