“Unimpressed” 2 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wellness Massage Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are stopped working... wellness massage center are close we sorry for not giving to service you. The ( Wellness massage center 1 ) is not Wellness massage center
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Unimpressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I booked a ninety minute package - 30 minute foot massage and one hour oil massage. The place is clean and smells nice but the masseuse was unenthusiastic and commented several times that she was sick and did not feel like working. (To be honest, i would have preferred if she had not been working - perhaps selfishly, I didn't want to share her germs!) Maybe this was why my 90 minute massage only lasted 60 minutes, but I was still given a bill for the 90 minutes. When I pointed out the problem, the cost was eventually reduced to 80,000 kip but the whole experience was pretty disappointing.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ittyfrog

Ubud, Indonesia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“I ❤ Lao Massages!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I haven't been to Laos in 3 1/2 years and had forgotten how much I loved Lao massages. Within 24 hours of being back in Laos, I was happy to find Wellness Massage within blocks of my hotel. I had a 90 minute massage for 70,000 kip/$10 USD including one hour Lao massage and 30 minute foot massage. There is something very soothing about dark Lao massage places with cavernous spaces separated by walls or curtains. My massage was very solid, I was pleasantly surprised.

2 Thank AnneXuan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I had the 60 minute traditonal Lao massage (45000 kip) and was impressed, not too soft or painful. The staff were friendly, the room was nice and I felt good afterwards.

2 Thank Tim R
Vientiane, Laos
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

The guy who gave me a massage needed to put more effort and strength into the session. I was very disappointed.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Chunkysaurous
Madison, WI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great massage, convenient location, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

My partner and I stopped in today for our first Lao massage. We chose package #5: one hour of traditional Lao massage and 30 minutes of heated back and shoulder work.

We were pleased to be shown to a clean couples massage room. Our massages were great, and lasted a little longer than the 90 minutes we paid for. As we waited to pay, we were served outstanding tea - what a nice touch!

The staff were professional, the atmosphere was nice, and at 65,000 k / person, the price was right. We will certainly return here on our next visit to Vientiane.

Visited February 2012