“Excellent massage and very low rate”
Review of Wellness Massage Center - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wellness Massage Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are stopped working... wellness massage center are close we sorry for not giving to service you. The ( Wellness massage center 1 ) is not Wellness massage center
Reviewed December 28, 2011

As highly rated here, this massage place is excellent all round. The masseur is professional and the spa package is very low. I had a 2 hour massage (hotstone and herbal) for 80,000kip / USD20.

This is just 5 minutes from Nam Phu, opposite the INPENG temple

1  Thank AlexMcca
There are newer reviews for Wellness Massage Center

Reviewed December 28, 2011

REally gooood Thai/foot massages for $3...what a way to finish of our family holiday. My wife and I got one per day, and there is no 'working extra hard for tips' like they do in Vietnam. Relax and enjoy.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I can't remember how many hours I spent in here but I enjoyed every second. Excellent no funny business massages. There is a girl in there can't weigh any more than 6 stone but so strong, kept me just on the right side of the pleasure/pain scale for 90 minutes. Excellent.

1  Thank Beaubleep
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had a couple Lao massages at Wellness during our trip to Vientiane. As background, our expecations might be too tough - over the last month we've done massages at similar places throughout Southeast Asia. Overall we thought the massages were good - I'd rate my massage a 4 out of 5 and my GF would rate hers a 2 out of 5. The massage was very firm but not necessarily very targeted/effective - the masseuses were quite young seemed to primarily following a sequence regardless of the tightness of various muscles etc.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

If you are looking for nice and good value for money kind of massage, this is the place. They offer nice Lao traditional massage at 35,000 kip for 60 min. There are lots of Packages to choose from so the prices range from 35,000 kip to a few hundred thousand kips. You get your own room, although it was just set up with wooden wall in between. Massage technique is good as well, but don't expect a fancy place because it's not. The bad thing from this place is they offer male masseuse for female customers but that can be easily changed as well.

4  Thank Z9657