“Seriously, go somewhere else!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Champa Spa

Champa Spa
Red Cliff, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Seriously, go somewhere else!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I went there with my partner for massage, facial and a manicure. When we saw the prices we quickly jumped at the opportunity, but learned that you get what you pay for. I started out in the same room as my partner for my facial and his massage. My partner described his massage as an 'oil bath.' During his massage the therapist asked the gal with me in Laotian (not realizing my husband spoke the language) what she was going to do for an hour massage? The other gal responded to spend half an hour on his arms. My facial was rushed. The manicure was a total joke. There were two manicurists, one working on either arm, and so the shape of my nails did not match. The spa sat me near a desk fan to dry my nails, which of course smudged within 2 minutes of leaving the place. My impression was there were no real professionals there, everyone was in training.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Regina W

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good service and great value. Massage professionally done and masseuse takes time and not in a rush.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“The Best Spa i Have Ever Visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

this place was amazing. the service was wonderful and the place itself was so enchanting. the massage service was great and the staff are lovely. everyone must visit

Visited October 2011
Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“nice spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

nicely decorated and clean spa. I loved it from first moment and then visited every evening during my stay in Vientiane. very professional staff, they have plenty of different procedures to choose from, providing also hair cutting, etc ...

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tomas H
Ipoh, Malaysia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Discounts in the afternoons”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I like a leisurely foot or body massage after a particularly heavy schedule and found Champa good value in late afternoons. They give up to 20% discounts before 6pm.

Visited July 2012