“Would Recommend”
Review of City Inn Vientiane

City Inn Vientiane
Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Vientiane
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had a good experience here during my stay. The staff do a good job of representing this place well, and were very polite. The hotel has a very good location, with plenty of restaurants nearby, and good food. The staff again were useful here, giving me good recommendations for restaurants. I'd recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed two nights at the City Inn. Our suite was large, clean and well furnished. Unfortunately, the bathroom was in need of significant repair -- broken toilet seat, leaky shower head, non-adjustable sink water temperature and dingy towels. The english speaking staff was friendly and helpful but most employees had little on no english.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GF02116
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been staying here for 7 days on my business trip. The hotel is clean, and the location is excellent! It is just a stone's throw away from Morning market. The breakfast is good and the FREE Internet speed is fast! Good value for Money!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Teck Chaw L
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My first time to stay in City inn, and will not be the last,hotel has international buffet breakfast with great varieties of food. basically nothing for us to complain about the room,the staff were exceptionally friendly, lots of restaurants/bars nearby, take 10 mins walk to the night market, nice room facilitates, no doubt it is a good place to stay.Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2013

On my business trip of 8 days, I had a wonderful stay in Hotel City Inn Vientiane. Location is excellent, all facilities are nearby like Restaurants, Massage, Temples, Shopping (Morning Market & Talat Sao) and the Mekong River, Night Market.

Internet works well, Breakfast was with a wide selection and delicious. I also tried some of the local food on Breakfast & dinner and I loved it.

The room I stayed in was very large and absolutely clean, there is even a small kitchen in it. All the facilities are provided.

The only difficulty I had was sometimes the language, only the Manager & his assistant can speak English well.

I can really recommend this place

Room Tip: If you can afford it take the Junior Suite, I understood for family you can have extra beds put in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for more than 45 days. It was awesome. We loved it. Great location. Good Service. The breakfast buffet was awesome. The suits were the best. We didnt have any problem through out the stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pavionvacation
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I only stayed for 2 nights but would certainly stay there again. The staff were friendly and helpful with a smile. I hadn't booked anything and was lucky to get the room I was after (one with a balcony). I had been in Vientiane before so I new the location was good for shopping and food. The staff were able to recommend some more unusual dishes which I hadn't tried in Laos before. Its little things like that which will persuade me to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms with a balcony appear to be larger from what I could make out
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo