“Japanese chic”

Dining options: Reservations
Vientiane, Laos
“Japanese chic”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

great little lunch spot, food is really well presented and delicious. Varied menu, a great little Vientiane secret!

Visited April 2014

italy
“Japanese charm in Vientiane”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

If we will ever come back in Vientiane a reason would be to eat here again !!!!
Amazing food and lovely service. I have no other word JUST GO THERE!!!
Funny (and disgusting) story: just out of the restaurant a couple asked me about the food...I said: "You have to go inside and eat!!!! I just finish my meal and i'd like to throw up so I can start again !".
maybe it was a bad advertising?!?!?

• Visited October 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my friends and we ordered different dishes. They are all simple but taste wonderful. One of my favorite restaurant in Vientiane.
The chocolate cake is definitely a must! I would say it's the best in Southeast Asia.

“Excellent Japanese fusion”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We found this place eventually, no thanks to trip advisors map which is useless, search on google maps instead.

It's a tiny cafe/restaurant and opens for dinner between 6-9.30. Main courses are fairly cheap 25-50k kip. Recommend the chicken salad and Japanese pickles in rice. Cheese cake was also very good. It can get quite busy we were lucky to get a table around 9pm.

1 Thank Gareth44
Ottawa, Canada
“Wish we could take this restaurant with us”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went to this calm Japanese fusion restaurant three times during our nine days in Vientiane. The service, quality and presentation of the food and the décor all made for a very enjoyable eating experience. The menu is not extensive, but the variety of food, including vegetarian options is excellent, as are the desserts

• Visited March 2014