“Good French option.”

Cuisines: French, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I dined here on my last night in Vientiane as I had a lot of kip to get rid of. It's a bit expensive by Lao standards but great value by European standards. It's well located near the fountain and the tables outside are atmospheric.

My starter and main course were excellent and there's a great range of beverages. A couple of glasses of calvados rounded off the meal nicely!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We didn't try the Pizza and that might have bin a misstake. The two main dishes we had were subpar and overpriced.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

selected the 3 course inclusive menu with a "steak frites" as main. exceptional value but steak a bit chewy! nice ambiance, nice good value house wine in carafe. very friendly French proprieter who spoke good english

1  Thank ds999999999
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Went with several people from our tour and we had pizza and pasta. All were great the derive was right on and thrbpizza the best I have had in a long time. It was paper thin and full of flavor wish I had more time as I would go BBB back. Try it you will like it.

1  Thank fhoward416
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stopped here for lunch one day near the end of March. I had a margherita pizza. I’ve never had a margherita with black olives, but aside from that, it was really really good, with a nicely done thin crust.

The service was good until I paid my bill. It certainly wasn’t cheap, but that’s fine, it was very good and the pizza was big. My waitress told me she didn’t have change (I was paying in Baht as I had just arrived), so I ended up leaving a good sized tip, and was fine with that, as I was happy with everything. But she didn’t smile, didn’t say thank you, or anything, she just looked at me and walked away. I thought that was very rude. It left a sour taste in my mouth after such a pleasant experience.