Review Highlights
Trekking through Tien Shan Mountains

Well organized trip in Kyrgyzstan in July 2019. One week trekking through Tien Shan Mountains, on... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 13, 2020
eevequoz
Birsfelden, Switzerland
Great company

We selected Silk Rd. Explore for our tour in Kyrgyzstan and we think that they were very... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed January 26, 2020
capoca
Milan, Italy

All reviews english speaking tour tien shan mountains issyk kul spoke very good english great company tour company day trip armenian azerbaijan landscape culture car climb song country tower itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2015

First of all, great thanks to Andrei and Dinara for making our trip to Kyrgyzstan unforgettable.
Me and my 2 friends visited KG this September for 9 days. Before the trip i made a research on the internet about places worth to visit to make our itinerary interesting. Almost everywhere i found name CBT as a number one for helping tourists in Kyrgyzstan. But endless mailing and answers wasn't satisfied for me. So i tried Silk Road Explore, and i was surprised by quick and very helpful answers and very professional web site with live chat as also willingness to help, to figure out, to manage with itinerary for 9 days only to see the best of Kyrgyzstan.
Silk Road Explore is a young, professional and dynamic tour company, which can help you with every request! And you will be satisfied 100%! As someone wrote here: Hard working ambassadors to a great country!
Very good service, reasonable tour prices, lot of useful info provided, but what was most important thing - personal approach - working with heart and passion for every client to be satisfied, to show them beautiful nature of Kyrgyzstan, to bring more potential tourist to discover this amazing country.
Personal meeting in cafe is also one of the extra things makes us feel, we are in professional hands. Was a nice to meet you in person.
We made a trip to Ala Archa park (which was really hard for us as a non professional hikers), and then we were redirected to another operator in Karakol for 3 wonderful trips, which i'll rate later as unforgettable too.
Thank you very much for all your help! We had a great time in Kyrgyzstan.
It was a pleasure to meet you, and we wish you all the best, lot of satisfied visitors from all over the world to come and see beautiful country of Kyrgyzstan and it's nature and kind people!
Spasiba!

Date of experience: September 2015
VanuhiO, Manager at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2016

Dear Tomi V,

Thank you very much for your review. We are more than happy that you enjoyed our tours and spent an amazing time. Your input and feedback is vitally important to us and we always want the guest expectations to be justified to their best.

Hope to see you again during our next unforgettable tours.

Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

Found this from a bit of googling and started conversation with Andrei. The man is great, works effortlessly hard to make sure we got what we were looking for. Went on a packed 3 day tour around the issy kul lake organised through Andrei. We also were introduced to his family and friends in Bishkek over a drink and we felt thoroughly refreshed at the dedication and enthusiasm he showed. Highly recommended to book through these guys if you're looking to discover this unique country.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Owen L
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2015

Thank you! I am glad that you have enjoyed your trip. It was nice to meet you on Independence Day. It's a pity that we couldn't meet again after your tour. But I hope in winter you will return Kyrgyzstan and we will go on a backcountry trip to our snowy mountains!

Reviewed August 31, 2015

I used SRE for some awesome trekking in the Tian Shan. I wouldn't call it a complicated reservation, but there were quite a few specific requests and requirements, which they dealt with promptly and efficiently, telling me clearly what was not possible, and making happen what was possible. For those of you not lucky enough to be Visa-Free, they also provided an invaluable visa-support service. As their great website suggests, the company is perfectly geared and dedicated to providing all sorts of travelers with a brilliant Central Asian experience. And while not restricted to this they have a very good handle on adventure travel (get Andrey to take you Heli-Skiing in winter!). Evgenia and Andrey make an excellent team and are a joy to deal with. This is a superb new operation that makes all aspects of travel in Kyrgyzstan and surrounding areas that much easier and loads more fun!

Date of experience: August 2015
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Thank you! We are glad that you enjoyed the tour and everything was fine :) We hope that you will come back to Kyrgyzstan and visit another parts of the country! Here is a lot of alpine lakes for your hobby :)

Reviewed August 24, 2015

I am an Australian and at relatively short notice I decided that I wanted to climb Pik Lenin (7134m).I was in Kyrgyzstan for about 3 weeks.
After a search of the internet I decided on Silk Road Explore.They were so helpful and patience with my overwhelming number of enquires.
My climb of Pik Lenin did not go as well as expected (I was not fit enough) and as a consequence I left the mountain early.i contacted Silk Road Explore and again at short notice they organised for me to go to Song Kol lake and to do some white water rafting.
I cannot rate Silk Route Explore highly enough particularly Evgenia.
If you visit this beautiful country it will be troublefree with this company- they really care!

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you! We are glad that you have visited our country and have taken a part in such interesting and extreme journey as climbing to Lenin Peak. We were very pleased that you applied to us for another tours in Kyrgyzstan. We are glad that you enjoyed you holidays. We hope to see you again here in Kyrgyzstan!

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Silk road explore organized an excellent trip to the Tien Shan Mountains. They are very helpfull. I had several questions about special needs (diat food) They reacted imediatly on every Mail i sent and made my trip a wonderfull and careless experience. I met them aftre my trip for a coffee. They are positiv minded and will do everything to make your trip as special as possible. Even with this personal tough, the proces are more than fair.

Date of experience: July 2015
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Thank you! We were pleased to hear the impressions of your trip. It's great that you have decided to come to Kyrgyzstan and to take part in such an interesting adventure. We were glad to assist you in arranging the tour. We are very happy that everything was the way you wanted. We are glad to help you in the future!