“Extremely Helpful and Patient”
Review of Silk Road Explore

Silk Road Explore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a company that provides information about Kyrgyzstan to travelers as well as the various tours offered throughout the country. We are a platform for connecting travelers directly with local tour operators and providing secure methods of payment. Here at Silk Road Explore, we love what we do. We make an effort to find and display a variety of tours for people that enjoy a wide range of activities so that travelers can choose tours that are perfect for them. We genuinely want to see people relax and enjoy their time in our country so they can have the best vacation possible.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 24, 2015

I am an Australian and at relatively short notice I decided that I wanted to climb Pik Lenin (7134m).I was in Kyrgyzstan for about 3 weeks.
After a search of the internet I decided on Silk Road Explore.They were so helpful and patience with my overwhelming number of enquires.
My climb of Pik Lenin did not go as well as expected (I was not fit enough) and as a consequence I left the mountain early.i contacted Silk Road Explore and again at short notice they organised for me to go to Song Kol lake and to do some white water rafting.
I cannot rate Silk Route Explore highly enough particularly Evgenia.
If you visit this beautiful country it will be troublefree with this company- they really care!

Date of experience: August 2015
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Thank you! We are glad that you have visited our country and have taken a part in such interesting and extreme journey as climbing to Lenin Peak. We were very pleased that you applied to us for another tours in Kyrgyzstan. We are glad that you enjoyed you holidays. We hope to see you again here in Kyrgyzstan!

All reviews
"kazakh"
"car"
"nature"

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Silk road explore organized an excellent trip to the Tien Shan Mountains. They are very helpfull. I had several questions about special needs (diat food) They reacted imediatly on every Mail i sent and made my trip a wonderfull and careless experience. I met them aftre my trip for a coffee. They are positiv minded and will do everything to make your trip as special as possible. Even with this personal tough, the proces are more than fair.

Date of experience: July 2015
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Thank you! We were pleased to hear the impressions of your trip. It's great that you have decided to come to Kyrgyzstan and to take part in such an interesting adventure. We were glad to assist you in arranging the tour. We are very happy that everything was the way you wanted. We are glad to help you in the future!

Reviewed August 10, 2015

Silk Road Explore organized an excellent 2-week trip to Kyrgyzstan for us: trekking to Khan Tengri base camp and a few days' cultural tour. They responded promptly and helpfully to emails during the planning, and all the ground arrangements worked perfectly. The ground operator they recommended was very efficient, and our only criticism is that perhaps the cultural days were too hectic (but that was as much down to what we asked for as to the organization). I would recommend Silk Road Explore as a tour organizer: they are a young and dynamic company.

1  Thank gnhWinchester

Thank you! We are glad that you enjoyed the tour you have booked. It's great that you have found the time to meet with us after the tour and share your impressions! Your family is so interesting, and we hope to see you again. Best regards from Bishkek!

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Silk Road Explore helped me book a great trip to Kyrgyzstan, incorporating Song Kul, trekking and Issyk Kul. So helpful and responsive, I can't rate them highly enough!

Date of experience: July 2015

Thank you! We are pleased that you have chosen us. We hope that it was only a first acquaintance with Kyrgyzstan for you, and you will come back here again!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2015

I highly recommend Silk Road Explore. From Australia I booked a one day tour to Ala Archa Gorge through Silk Road Explore and the whole experience went smoothly from the booking to the actual trip itself which was great. Before I decided which tour to book, I corresponded with Silk Road Explore about a number of options and they were always willing to answer my questions and provide information. The Silk Road Explore team went above and beyond to make me feel welcome in beautiful Kyrgyzstan.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank Brissy001

Thank you! We were glad to arrange the tour to Ala Archa Gorge for you. In our opinion it is one of the most beautiful places in Kyrgyzstan. It is so great that you have been able to visit it! We hope that you returned home with the most pleasant impressions after the trip to Kyrgyzstan.