Review Highlights
10 day tour of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan

We spent 10 wonderful days in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan which was arranged by Silk Road Explore... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2018
53AmandaM
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hunting with Eagles

I came to Bishkek with a buddy from the US. We were looking for something unique, challenging... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2018
shanerah2018
Shanghai, China

All reviews day tour issyk kul armenian countries sites travelers culture region samarkand company kazakh car nature driver country itinerary climb
Reviewed August 4, 2015

Silk Road Explore helped me book a great trip to Kyrgyzstan, incorporating Song Kul, trekking and Issyk Kul. So helpful and responsive, I can't rate them highly enough!

Date of experience: July 2015
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Thank you! We are pleased that you have chosen us. We hope that it was only a first acquaintance with Kyrgyzstan for you, and you will come back here again!

Reviewed July 29, 2015

I highly recommend Silk Road Explore. From Australia I booked a one day tour to Ala Archa Gorge through Silk Road Explore and the whole experience went smoothly from the booking to the actual trip itself which was great. Before I decided which tour to book, I corresponded with Silk Road Explore about a number of options and they were always willing to answer my questions and provide information. The Silk Road Explore team went above and beyond to make me feel welcome in beautiful Kyrgyzstan.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank Brissy001
Andrei_Osianin, Управляющий at Silk Road Explore, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Thank you! We were glad to arrange the tour to Ala Archa Gorge for you. In our opinion it is one of the most beautiful places in Kyrgyzstan. It is so great that you have been able to visit it! We hope that you returned home with the most pleasant impressions after the trip to Kyrgyzstan.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

booked a car via silk road explore (car provided by evi tours).
quick and friendly mail replies, perfect delivery and pickup of the car. (although it was holiday!)
had a great time in kyrgystan.
we can fully recommend their services!

Date of experience: July 2015

Thank you! We were glad to help you to rent a car in Kyrgyzstan. It pleases us to know that you liked our country!