Futuro Hotel
$79
$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$121
$80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Plaza Hotel(Bishkek)
$97
Hotels.com
Rich Hotel(Bishkek)
$49
$48
Interhouse City Centre(Bishkek)(Great Value!)
$22
$18
$188
$179
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree shuttlecity centregreat hotelpower plantthe hotel offers freesmall restaurantrain showereasy transportbest place in townminutes noticestay nightsfriendly english speaking staffwell laid outperfect staffcomplimentary tea coffeeplace to staya wonderful stay
Reviewed October 12, 2014

Location is the only disadventage of this hotel. But, public transport and taxi's are cheap, so this shouldn't be a problem. It's new and clean and offers everything a regular hotel has to offer. Staff is friendly and kind. Hope it will stay this way because next time I will try this hotel again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Stayed at Futuro Hotel just for 1night. Everything is new and modern; rooms are functional and very quiet, wifi working fast.
Nice and helpful staff, had to leave the hotel at 3am and got a takeaway breakfast.
The location of the hotel could be better, it takes about 30 mins walking and 5-10 mins by car to reach the main attractions of Bishkek. However price/quality ratio is excellent.

2  Thank Pilot_DK
jannat-hotel, Владелец at Futuro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with other travelers.

I'm sincerely glad to hear that our team provided you with best possible service and helped you a lot throughout your stay with us.

Also please be advised. We started new service (Ala-Too Square shuttle) for more comfort staying with us

We look forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Bishkek,
Our team is available 24/7 to assist you with any kind of query,

Kind regards,
Joomart Tashibekov

Reviewed September 28, 2014

The hotel experience was perfect for me. Everything is shiny and new. Comfortable beds and great showers. Although this hotel isn't in the centre of the city it is a quick 30 minute walk down town or a short and cheap cab ride. All the staff were friendly and super helpful. They arranged a driver to take me to the Al Archa Gorge at a very competitive price. Their local knowledge is valuable and I was able to make my way around the city easily. I arranged an airport pick up pre-arrival and the driver was there waiting for me in the early hours. Wifi is strong in all areas of the property too. There isn't anything I can fault with this hotel. The staff are what made the experience the best hotel experience during my trip in central Asia last week. Thank you and I will be returning.

1  Thank DENXIL

Dear Denxil.

At the outset, allow us to thank you for taking time to fill up the feedback

Your amazing feedback is highly appreciated.
We are so much delighted that all was to your liking.

Our team will keep working hard to deliver best possible service to each Guest and we look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Also please be advised. We started new service ( Free Ala-Too Square shuttle) for more comfort staying with us

Kind regards,
Joomart Tashibekov

Reviewed September 24, 2014

We moved to Futuro from another hotel in Bishkek and we were pleased with what we found. Excellent service, friendly staff, very nice good size rooms, clean and modern. Hotel is based within a reasonable distance from the city centre which you could reach by taxi or public transport. Definitely Would stay there again! And would recommend to others............... ..................................................................................................................................

Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Agata B.

Thank you for choosing the Hotel FUTURO and sharing your valued experience.
I appreciate the feedback and pleased to know we met your expectations.
Your comments are certainly invaluable to me and my dedicated team in finding opportunities for future improvement.
Hopefully you'll keep us in mind on your next visit to Bishkek.
Also please be advised. Soon we start new service (Ala-Too Square shuttle) for more comfort staying with us

Kind Regards,
Joomart Tashibekov.

Reviewed September 11, 2014

The room was a reasonable size, well equipped and very clean. There was a reasonable selection of dishes at breakfast and the evening menu in the restaurant was fine, if a little limited. Everywhere I had to get to was a taxi-ride away but reception happily ordered taxis for me, and it was easy to explain on the return journey where the hotel was.
The free hospitality tray in your room is supplemented by free tea, coffee and pastries available in the restaurant/bar all day.
I'd happily stay there again the next time I'm in Bishkek.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are a little noisier because of the hotel's own outside seating area and the little square which is something of a local meeting place.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business