“One night in Bangkok, er ah... Bishkek”

Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Bishkek
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Very nice sophisticated hotel. Interior design a little office-like, but overall clean, simple contemporary. Bed very comfy. Staff very helpful.

Only two complaints: shower water temp inconsistent, hot-cold-hot-cold, v annoying.
Wild dogs hang out around the building. Not threatening but they bark at night waking the guests. Hotel should get rid of the dogs.

Overall nice, good breakfast, nice little bar.

Room Tip: Get a room that doesn't face the street to avoid barking dogs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Nikita V

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed 1 nigth at this hotel in last june . Single rooms are very small , you can not walk twho steps .That's why it is not cheap for 80 $ . I dont know about other rooms' sizes .
Hotel is clean and their wi fi connection is nice too. There was lots of loud in the middle of the nite . I will visit Biskek 10 days later but i am not sure if i will stay again with this prices again or not ....

Room Tip: Do not stay in single rooms ...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank ugurcelik
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I got a standard room here for one night at $80. I was shocked when I saw the size of the room. It fit a small single bed, a small desk, and a little room to walk around the two. This room is the size of a budget room in New York City or Paris. But this is Biskek !!!! It is incredibly tiny. The bathroom, on the other hand, is about the size of the room ,and is therefore a decent size. The room and bathroom are extremely clean and in excellent condition (although the carpeting clearly needs a shampoo). The staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful - although they missed my wakeup call (which could have been a disaster). I greatly appreciated the delivery of a breakfast at 3:30 AM. For a lower price, this would be a great place to stay. It's about a 15 minute walk to downtown.

Room Tip: The more expensive rooms might be better value for the price. I didn't see them.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank DCFabian
Cholpon K, Manager at Bishkek Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Mr.DCFabian,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are very pleased to learn about your positive impression on our staff and rooms. We look forward to seeing you.

Warm Regards,

English tv channels. Two
Free toiletries
Great ac and good wifi
Nice breakfast
Very friendly helpful reception staff
They will get you all you require
Negatives
Not central
30 min straightforward walk to centre or five min taxi for 100 to 150 som
Take a hotel card as the taxis will not find it to bring you back
I wanted to book a single but on booking . Com a double was same price so booked this
When I got there I saw their rates on counter
80 usd single
120 usd double
They said it was because they had no single rooms but this was not clear on the booking website
Booking.com probably to blame too
They are commission based so it suited them
I got a 10 per cent discount in the end!
Overall recommended but probably priced too high

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank samboDublin

Dear Mr. SamboDublin,

Thank you for your posting. Our staff will be very happy to know you appreciated the service provided. My apologies for your disappoint over our prices through web-site booking.com. Regarding it we already contacted our partners and booking.com team, this is not the first time of such situation. The main point of it is that prices are changing according to location from which place the reservation was done and it changes the currency from usd to euro.

If you will be visiting us again please feel free to contact me directly (k.guk@bishkek-hotel.com) I would be pleased to allocate a nice room for you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I found myself staying at this hotel rather unexpectedly and what a delight my stay was. Nice rooms single room was spacious not the usual broom cupboard, the food was excellent and the staff were friendly, knowledgeable about their city and helpful - please don't ever change. The walk into centre was easy and took me about 40 minutes however taxis are plentiful. Tearaway

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank teararound

Dear Ms. Teararound,

Many thanks for posting your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at Bishkek Boutique Hotel. I was delighted that we met your expectations. We look forward to ensuring you have another great stay.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed in the Boutique hotel during my recent trip to Bishkek and it was a pleasant place to be. Hotel room was very cozy, modern, air conditioned (which is must have during summer months) and performed in ambient colours. My room was not quite spacious however perfectly suited my needs. My room was serviced spot on and bedlinen keep changing on daily basis. Downstairs by the bat they had TV with BBC and other English channels so I could stay in touch on news and stuff. Admittedly Wi-Fi signal was quite strong so I was able to use internet in my room.
Hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly. They always were ready to help and were quite useful n providing guidance on local amenities. To sum up: a great hotel in Bishkek central which comes at a great price. Will be happy to come back again if need to travel there by work back again.

Room Tip: Opt in for Double Standard room - better equipped.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James R
Cholpon K, Управляющий at Bishkek Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Mr.James R,

Thank you for your delightful review, the Team and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for making Bishkek Boutique Hotel your preferred hotel in Bishkek. Although I do not want to wish the summer away, we do look forward to seen you again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hotel is nice, with large room and good amenuities,superb entertaintenment team, allways smiling personnel !!!
Location very good near the of pubs, u have almost eveything arround you, markets shops, restaurants.
I would highly recommend visiting Bishkek Boutique Hotel .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank med_oleg
Cholpon K, Управляющий at Bishkek Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you find the staff friendly and helpful.I appreciate you taking the time to pay compliment regarding your stay in Bishkek Boutique Hotel and your comments will be passed on to all staff who I know will be also be delighted to hear this feedback.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,