Stayed here for two weeks, the room was good-sized and the bathroom was big and well-appointed. The staff was helpful, food was good. The breakfast buffer had excellent choices, the soups available in the evening were consistently good. Plenty of electrical outlets, but internet connection was expensive at about $18 a day. The heat was a problem throughout my stay, and apparently it either has to be on or off, there's no adjusting it. I would ask that it be turned off in my room, return later in the day after I finished my work day and find the heat back on and the temperature at 26 degrees c. (close to 80 degrees f.). Had to repeat the process every day. The hot, dry room took its toll on my skin and upper respiratory systems. Lovely though the staff was, it was good to check out and get hydrated again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Bishkek - Luxury 5 star Hotel, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. With 178 guest rooms and suites, this multi award winning property offers our guests modern meeting facilities, complementary internet access, extensive fitness and luxury spa facilities, award winning restaurant with the hotel located in the heart of the capital on Theatre Square opposite the Kyrgyz Republic Opera House and Art Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Prestigia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Bishkek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bishkek Hotel Bishkek
- Hyatt Bishkek
- Hyatt Regency Bishkek Asia