“Best steaks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Best stakes in town,from delicious meet cuts,
Breakfast from 8am, for early morning birds, just before the work started.

1  Thank Bermet

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Not bad service. Friendly staff. It can be counted as a TexMex, and as far as there is no good texmex in Bishkek, this has become one of my favourite places there. They have a good choice of steaks, lots of snakes and appetizers. The food is always fresh and delicious. The bar design is nice and comfy. Location is perfect. It's a must go place in Bishkek definitely.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We took our guess on Toktogula 2 days ago it was embarrassing. The burritos were nice but the Italian salad was mixed with very old rucola salad, dandelion, grass and a kind of vine weeds. On top they served us top burned New York style cheese cake. I tried to protest that it's not what we order as the color looked so different from the menu. However the waitress confirmed that they only have one type of cheesecake so we ate that black top thing to find out that it was burned, not dark chocolate, but we must admit the part that was still white was very yummy. They will have to keep their quality up otherwise the price is not reasonable.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We dined at the Toktogula location, and aside from the Mexican salad (soggy tortillas) and the quesadillas (had syrup on them...yuck!), it was wonderful! Steaks, chicken, shrimp, fries, pizza... All top shelf. The service was also excellent. Then we tried the Ibraimova location... What in the world? Absolutely horrible!!!! They took our order twice. The waiter kept interrupting me and telling me what I wanted. Then after about 20 minutes, he came back and tried to upsell our order to include additional items. We waited another 40 minutes for our food which was undercooked and cold. Small portions (not that we wanted more) and pricy.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was quite surprised at the number of bad reviews of this place. I've been to both locations several times and have always had good service and enjoyed the food. If some diners are resentful of an American style restaurant in Bishkek, there are plenty of plov and lagman shops to satisfy their mutton cravings. I have always been greeted nicely by the hostess, appreciated the menu in english and really enjoyed the steaks and salads. There are some inconsistencies as the last time I was there the filet mignon was about half the size of the prior visit, but not small and cooked as I asked and quite tasty.