Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Show Me Bishkek
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews great excursion an excellent guide nice walking took great care city tour day tour local food national park ala archa silk road diana knowledge tower tours company culture hike
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I was amazed at the knowledge of my guide, Asema. I kept testing her English knowledge level and never tripped her up. Very smart and pretty young lady. She showed me Bishkek at PhD level. I highly recommend this very affordable and highly efficient way to see the city.

I was sold, and tried Andrey the owner, for a hike into Ala-Acha. Great day of talking and celebrating Easter. He is an outdoor enthusiast and takes all your interests into consideration. They are very reasonably priced. I will be back for some more touring!

Асема К, Администратор at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Hey Michael! Thank you for the request! We were glad to show you Bishkek and other areas.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to participate in three tours ( Osh market , Burana tower and Ala-Archa national park).
All of those tours were well planned, I enjoyed a lot.
My guide for the first and second tour was Asema and the last tour I had with Andrei.
Both are very good guides which are able to show you the different facets of Bishkek in a interesting way.
The price value is awesome and worth the money.
High recommendation.

1  Thank schneckle0411
Асема К, Администратор at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Kevin, thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to our country!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

The driver and the tour guide Asema were both very amazing, kind and have a lot of information about the places which I visited on 2 days with them.

During my communication by email before I booked with them, I found the only website who is simple with the information which I need for the tour. Moreover, I liked the communication via emails as they provided you with the full program from the time, where to visit, where to end and what is include/exclude with the price.

I found cheaper price with others, but I decided to take "Show Me Bishkek" as they were very clear and provided me the full program.

I was very happy with them and I knew I selected the right person to guide me in Bishkek.

Асема К, Администратор at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Hassan, thank you for your trust! We are glad that you liked our service, we always try to do our best for every our guest!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Our experience of Ala Archa, Burana Tower, Issy Kul and Karakol, booked with Show Me Bishkek, was outstanding. Thanks are due to our most excellent guides, Andrei and Asema made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of, personalizing our experience to a tee! I would highly recommend Show Me Bishkek

Асема К, Member of the team at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear, Elvira, thanks for the review! We are pleased to hear that, hope you will arrive again!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

From the first electronic contact with Show Me Bishkek I knew I was dealing with a professional group. The response was timely, courteous and alway punctual. The first trip I booked was a a half-day adventure to Ala Archa. My guide was Andrei. His passion for the mountains was dripping from his face. He was not only knowledgeable but also patient when I was having difficulty descending the slippery slopes. My second tour was a two-day trip to Burana and Karakol where we spend the night. On this trip I was accompanied again by Andrei and Asema . Both speak excellent English. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat. Btw, Kyrgyzstan is a gem. Too bad not more people know what it has to offer.

Andrei_Osianin, General Manager at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Alex, thank you for choosing us! Certainly, we had real unforgettable adventure. I am very glad that we could meet your expectations and you enjoyed our trip!

Also, your playlist is amazing!