“Outstanding”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Bishkek sightseeing tour: all about life of the...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer different excursions and master-classes in Bishkek and surrounding areas. Our guides know the city perfectly, its traditions, history and modern life. We do not just tell the facts from the guidebooks - we share our own impressions of life in Bishkek with you and introduce you to the locals - from city artists to shepherds who can offer you walks on their horses.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Our experience of Ala Archa, Burana Tower, Issy Kul and Karakol, booked with Show Me Bishkek, was outstanding. Thanks are due to our most excellent guides, Andrei and Asema made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of, personalizing our experience to a tee! I would highly recommend Show Me Bishkek

Асема К, Member of the team at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear, Elvira, thanks for the review! We are pleased to hear that, hope you will arrive again!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"hike"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2018

From the first electronic contact with Show Me Bishkek I knew I was dealing with a professional group. The response was timely, courteous and alway punctual. The first trip I booked was a a half-day adventure to Ala Archa. My guide was Andrei. His passion for the mountains was dripping from his face. He was not only knowledgeable but also patient when I was having difficulty descending the slippery slopes. My second tour was a two-day trip to Burana and Karakol where we spend the night. On this trip I was accompanied again by Andrei and Asema . Both speak excellent English. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat. Btw, Kyrgyzstan is a gem. Too bad not more people know what it has to offer.

Andrei_Osianin, General Manager at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Alex, thank you for choosing us! Certainly, we had real unforgettable adventure. I am very glad that we could meet your expectations and you enjoyed our trip!

Also, your playlist is amazing!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful trip to the national park about 45 minutes drive from Bishkek. Andrei responded and organized the trip with less than 24 hours notice (booked through their internet site). I was offered a choice between real hiking (going up) or walking in the valley. I chose the hike and was not disappointed. It’s breathtaking scenery (see photo of me and Andrei). It was also pretty wet and slippery in my Nike running shoes and the walking sticks Andrei provided were a big help. Andrei is a capable, friendly and conscientious guide who I would strongly recommend. I plan to use his services again when I return to Bishkek.

Dear Ian, thanks for your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our tour. Yes, we try to respond quickly in order to show that we really care about what we do and love It!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I went on a trip to Ala Archa National Park, Konorchek Canyon as well as Burana tower - it was amazing! All of them are great for a 1-day trip and the views simply breathtaking. Andrei is a great guide and always happy to go (and drive) extra miles to customize your tour and make sure that his guests get the most out of it - Kyrgyz hospitality at its best. Recommend 100%.

Tabea, I am very glad that you enjoyed your visit to Kyrgyzstan! We try to do our best for our guests. Also, thank you for super positive review! Waiting for your next arrival to Bishkek :)

See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I booked with this company as I didn't have much free time in Bishkek, and this company offered tours to suit any timeframe. We were collected at our hotel by Evgenia- an amazing tour guide. She was able to tell us a lot about Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek and the mountains we were going to.

The trip to the gorge involves quite a bit of climbing, which in the snow and ice was a fun challenge, but the views were spectacular, and we were able to enjoy a picnic, with hot tea and local honey, at the top. We also encountered some small wildlife, and due to the recent snow turning to ice, we had to slide back down part of the mountain, but we had a lot of fun in doing so.

I would love to come back to Kyrgyzstan in the summer, and see more of the outdoors, and I would happily use this company again.

Thanks for your review! Sure, Ala-Archa is one of the beautiful and unpredictable places near Bishkek. This place is amazing any time of the year! Looking forward for your arrival in summer!