“Great excursion”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Bishkek sightseeing tour: all about life of the...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer different excursions and master-classes in Bishkek and surrounding areas. Our guides know the city perfectly, its traditions, history and modern life. We do not just tell the facts from the guidebooks - we share our own impressions of life in Bishkek with you and introduce you to the locals - from city artists to shepherds who can offer you walks on their horses.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I have had a one day excursion to the Ala-Archa National Park. It was a great tour and very good experience. The team, Andrei and his colleague, are very friendly, competent and helpful. If you have time in Bishkek, you have to book a tour with them. It's worthwhile.

Andrei_Osianin, General Manager at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Asema and me will remember climbing down along the western path for a long time! Thank you for this trip, it was exciting and unforgettable!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"hike"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Solo traveler; first timer in Kyrgzstan, I booked thru their FB account. Tour guide Andrei responded quickly. I spent my birthday on their stunning ALA ARCHA National Park with a cool and very accommodating guide. Trip was on-time and informative. My guide was very patient and the most memorable thing was he surprised me with a bday cake slice.
I couldn't ask for a better guide. Thanks again and more power to your team! :)

Thanks for your review! It was very nice to organize an excursion for you on your birthday! We are looking forward to your arrival back and will be happy to meet you again! :)

Reviewed February 3, 2018

I have now gone on 3 tours: Central Bishkek, Byrana Tower and the Al-Archa Gorge. All have been wonderful and my guide each time has been Asema. Andrei also drove us on the last two tours. This is a new company and they really care about giving the best service an the prices are a bargain! I hope that you will use their service. I can't wait until the fall when I can do and see more without snow on the ground.

Andrei_Osianin, General Manager at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Anyse, thanks for the review! We are glad that you enjoyed all of the tours. We are trying to do our best! Join to our new excursions in spring!

Reviewed January 13, 2018

One of the best experiences in Bishkek! Usually, the tours will take you out of town into the mountains, but the city tour (which is actually quite hard to find in Bishkek) tells you a lot more about the history and development of the country.

The communication with the organisers went very smooth. They were very helpful and fast to answer my request on Facebook. The tour took us longer than the stated 3 hours, but our tour guide made sure we saw everything that was on the list and gave us enough time to go around the museums and "inspect" the artefacts.

One more advantage to mention is that you can join a group even if you are a solo traveller.

A big thank you to our guide Asema for a great experience. :)

Andrei_Osianin, Генеральный директор at Show Me Bishkek, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Olga, thank you! We are glad that you enjoyed the city-tour. We are trying to do our best to organize the best trips for each of you. We will wait for your next arrival to Bishkek! )