“Bishkek to Karakol”

Globuslanding Tour Kyrgyzstan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours in Kyrgyzstan. Son Kul, Fairy Tale canyon, Jetti Oguz, Karakol, Altyn Arashan, Tash Rabat, Issik Kul, Sary Chelek Lake and many other fantastic places in Kyrgyzstan. Feel the spirit of freedome and adnventure. Wild, virgin, mountainous nature with high snowy peaks, red canyons, lakes, highland meadows... Feel the hospitality of local Nomads and get to know their way of life.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I took a five-day trip with Sergei and his driver Slavic, and have nothing but good things to say about it. Sergei was both reliable and flexible, and he went out of his way to make the trip fun and interesting. He speaks English very well and treats his guests like family. He tailored a trip to fit my short schedule and adapted it to fit my style as we went along. The trip itself was awesome--it's hard to believe how beautiful and overlooked Kyrgyzstan is. The roads are rough and the accommodations are pretty much what you'd expect, but the people are friendly, the food is good and the landscapes are unforgettable. Don't waste more than a day or two in Bishkek--get out into the countryside. I highly recommend both Sergei and a visit to Kyrgyzstan.

1  Thank Patrick F
SergeiGlobuslanding, Owner at Globuslanding Tour Kyrgyzstan, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you Patrick. It was a nice trip with you.

All reviews
"locals"
"english"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I spent 6 days with Sergei, traveling in Kyrgyzstan. Those were 6 unforgetable days. Very experienced guide and professional driver. Sociable, cheerful and full of surprises person.

1  Thank igor m
Reviewed January 9, 2017

I spent a little over a week last September driving with Sergey of Globuslanding through the amazing landscapes of Kyrgyzstan. I couldn't have wished for a better guide or driver. Sergey knows the country and he knows the locals, but still he was always eager to explore more, take detours and go off road to discover new things. He has a genuine passion for the country, and this shows in his work. I can highly recommend the services of his company.

3  Thank Daniel W
SergeiGlobuslanding, Owner at Globuslanding Tour Kyrgyzstan, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

My best regards to You my Friend. I hope you gonna come again and we will continue our adventure in Kyrgyzstan!

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Sergei is very good person. Speaks a good English. A very good driver. His car is very convenient. Traveling with him was pleasant and interesting. He gives a good service and is very responsible and reliable. We engined very much the trip in Kyrgyzstan. And recommend of course the visit and sergi.

3  Thank FellowTraveler471276

Thanks a lot for your review. Come back as soon as possible. You aint seen nothing yet :)

See more reviews
Reviewed September 23, 2016

My wife and I were travelling with Sergei last year in his very comfortable 4X4 car all over the country for 10 days. A few weeks later, after our trip to Tajikistan, we returned to Kyrgyzstan especially to take an additional trip with Sergei since we enjoyed very much the first trip.

Sergei is a professional, who always puts the interest of his clients first. It is definitely a rare attitude in this part of the world. His car is modern, comfortable and clean, he is an excellent and careful driver, flexible with the plan and knows the country very well. From the first moment you feel that you are in good hands.

Thank you Sergei for a wonderful experience.

2  Thank 70ava

My dear friend! I am looking forward when you come back! You promised to do it next year.