All reviews tuk tuk salt water pool lovely pool quiet street boutique hotel pool area front gate home away from home rooms are spacious laundry service great place to stay visit to phnom penh mini bar air con small hotel stayed nights kara
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Thank you Manor boutique hotel for giving me check in early for the first and second stay. I do like this hotel location that i need, the room was cleaned, amenity is good and the staff is friendly. I will return to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Wow...just wow! What an amazing place, such a great location as everywhere is so easily accessible (especially with the use of the hotels tuk tuk drivers.) I can't even begin to complement the staff here enough, their work ethic is incredible, raw dedication to the team around them and the clients they are dealing with, runs like clockwork. Customer service is great and each and every member of staff makes a conscious effort to ask you how you are and what you've been up to (even if you're just passing in the corridor!) The rooms are stunning with housekeeping every day and a laundry service offered, a mini bar and fresh towels are provided also. There's safes in every room which give you an extra sense of security. The finish of the hotel itself is stunning...traditional yet so modern too...really has been beautifully designed and kept. Jonathan is an incredible manger, you can tell he really loves his hotel and is proud of what he offers, he makes you feel at home. I was really nervous about coming to cambodia but after spending 2 weeks there I didn't want to leave. The staff ended up as being like my family. Nex (a waiter) has brilliant service and is constantly smiling...very refreshing to see such dedication. Kara (manager) helped organise all our trips and made sure that everything was in place for us on a daily basis. Sam art (tuk tuk driver) was our driver for the duration of the time we were there and he was lovely. He told us allot about the places we were visiting and showed us some really cool parts in and around the city. Out of all the staff there though I can honestly not fault any of them. Jonathan has helped us have the best holiday and create the best memories and I can't thank him or his team enough. If you travel to cambodia this is the place to be! On top of all of the above...the pool is saltwater and nice and cool so very refreshing after a long time out in the city, the seating areas are comfy and cushioned along with towels for the pool, the bar is just a short skip to the pool also. The food menu is great and very varied (when we were there a new menu was being made) and it looked very promising! I will defiently be returning to Manor House, it's a beautiful place ran by beautiful people.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SophieB4842
Reviewed August 11, 2017

What a fantastic hotel..... John and his staff are great and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable....the rooms have been recently upgraded and are a treat to stay in...large roomy room with great aircon minibar cable flat screen tv fridge and tea/Coffee. The minute i entered through the gate i knew id made the right choice beautiful garden and pool area.... breakfast is the best ive ever had in any hotel anywhere and is a la carte and even includes eggs benedict mmmmh.... my trip was so good ive booked again for October flights and all paid.....they have theyre own tuk tuk service and even organise your transfers....a little oasis in a hot city

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank David C
Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a boutique hotel in the true meaning of boutique. The staff learn your preferences and deliver a level of service that hotels just cannot, or will not. It is small, 11 rooms or so, which is perfect for getting to know the guests and sharing experiences. The food at the pool restaurant is terrific. Every dish I had was of the highest quality. Local and western food cooked with great care. Very clean and recently upgraded. The owner Jonathon makes sure you have a perfect stay and the whole staff cares for you. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I had a ball staying here , John the owner was very accomodating a clean boutique hotel with friendly staff , great breakfast by the pool , big rooms and well presented .I will always stay here when in Pnomh Penh in the future ,it is great value and so close to attractions , restaurants and bars .

Date of stay: July 2017