Tripadvisor
Phnom Penh
Post
Inbox
Search

“Awful place with the worst panini I have EVER seen.”

My Friends'Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 18 Bakeries in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian, Cafe
Description: At My Friends' Cafe & Bakery you can enjoy top quality home-baked goods baked daily. Enjoy fresh croissants,pastries, breads, quiches,cookies & cakes with great coffee or tea, fresh juices or smoothies. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily specials. Stop by on Saturdays for all-you-can-eat pancakes for only $2.50! We specialise in GLUTEN-FREE bread, sandwiches, pizzas, pancakes and cakes. Our friendly staff are always ready to welcome you.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awful place with the worst panini I have EVER seen (see photo). It was just dry bread which cost $4 and had maybe 50c of filling. And it came with a bizarre dressing which was disgusting, may some jar bought 1000 Island dressing. Plus the dead cockroach on the floor, which was there before I arrived and was still there after. Terrible attitude to their customers, Avoid.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (68)

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

Was looking for breakfast and found this little café. Ordered scrambled eggs and one of the healthy juices: really good and worth the price!
The staff is so nice although they don’t speak well English but who cares? :)

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

I went there two times during my stay in Phnom Penh. Since I have an allergy my restaurant options are quite limited but this one offers a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian food. The owner is very passionated. She wanted me to try her new Muffin and asked for feedback - needless to say that it tasted amazing. They also have the best coffee I had in Phnom Penh.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019

I ate here 3 or 4 times. The food was consistently good; fresh, tasty and healthy.
The croissants and gluten free bread were as good as any in Melbourne. The owner is lovely and has very good English.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018

It was great to find a gluten free bakery in Phnom Penh of all places. I hadthe gluten free pancakes and mango shake, but they also had gluten free carrot cake, cookies and brownies among other things. Food was great. My server Mali was very nice and put up with all my dumb questions. If you're in Phnom Penh defenitely check this place out!

Date of visit: December 2018