Our room was up alot of stairs but was decent once we got there. This really is a budget hotel. It wasn't super clean but was comfy enough. The bathroom was very run down, yet the water pressure was GREAT! Good for short people, not so good for tall! Location is decent, close enough to walk around, although it does feel a little sketchy at night. The restaurant was great, decent price and great food. Staff was also really nice and helpful! Good place for budget travelers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close by to the riverfront area, Royal Guest House is the perfect place to experience Phnom Penh and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With the city's main attractions such as River Front, Night Market Market, Royal Palace, National Museum, Pub Streets within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.At Royal Guest House, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including shops, poolside bar, bicycle rental, family room, pets allowed.Experience high quality room facilities, including separate shower and tub, fan, satellite/cable TV, desk, television, to help you recharge after a long day. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Royal Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Royal Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Guesthouse And Cafe Bar
- Royal Guesthouse & Cafe Bar Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Cafe Bar