Make sure you get a receipt for everything as they'll sure ask again. And ask they will when the person you paid is not in the building. Mohammed Ali called it rope-a-dope. How right he was.
Otherwise everything ok. Service and advice helpful but never friendly. Pity coz great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close by to the riverfront area, Royal Guest House is the perfect place to experience Phnom Penh and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With the city's main attractions such as River Front, Night Market Market, Royal Palace, National Museum, Pub Streets within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.At Royal Guest House, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including shops, poolside bar, bicycle rental, family room, pets allowed.Experience high quality room facilities, including separate shower and tub, fan, satellite/cable TV, desk, television, to help you recharge after a long day. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Royal Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Guesthouse & Cafe Bar Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Guesthouse And Cafe Bar
- Royal Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Cafe Bar