$77
$200
$151
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
$70
$57
$58
$44
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$33
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
$45
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
$80
$64
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfantastic englishstaff was very friendly and helpfulmini fridgewater pressurenight marketriverside
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Fair priced accommodation in a great location, walking distance from Riverside, markets, Palace, Museum and various other locations, this guesthouse was a relaxing place to hangout. A family-run business, it was neat and clean, with helpful staff, tour and transport arrangements, good food, with different age-groups of guests mingling and exchanging travel experiences. In my 2 stays here, i found the rooms to be clean and neat, with a lovely classic feel about them. Security was never an issue here with BYO lock security boxes at reception and night guards on duty. I must warn if staying on the 3rd floor, the 3 flights of stairs give the leg muscles a workout, but having traveled and walked much, they were up to the challenge.
Would not hesitate staying there on my next visit to PP
Anthony S

Room Tip: Lower floors for less stairs
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great location, a short walk away from the museum and Grand Palace, and from the Central Market where you can catch a bus to nearly everywhere. Riverside was also close with nice restaurants.
The reception was open until like 11pm which was great, had no booking when arrived in PP for the second time.
Had a cool view over the city from my room on the top floor. The stairs are bad only if you are in terrible shape...

They could try and give the place a facelift, the corridors and rooms had a cold feeling to them. Or maybe it was just bad lighting?
The staff need to learn english and they could speed up the service in the restaurant, but hey, that's how you know you are in Cambodia...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2012

had to walk up alot of stairs to our room
power went out by itself,
room clean but not modern like it says
dont eat in the cafe as we tried a couple of times and both times our food came with alive and grilled ants!
also cat or dog took a poo on the floor (landing) and took them 2 days untill they cleaned it up and that was only becuase the owners came and put them in their place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed here three nights. First night, the toilet didn't work in my room, so they moved me to another. Second night, I discovered next morning that the bed was infested...and I mean infested with bedbugs, I had bites all over my arms, neck, back shoulders and legs. I went down to tell the staff discreetly. They apologized and moved me to another room which I took because I had already paid for it. For obvious reasons I was not able to sleep all through the third night. The young man and woman were polite and friendly. But there is an older lady who is one of the owners, this woman was the rudest, unhappiest money grubbing (tried to accuse me of not paying), sour person I have ever met in Asia.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We did not book just turned up and were given a choice of rooms. We were on the third floor so it was peaceful and we slept very well here. The room was spacious and clean, the cafe served tasty food and the receptionist spoke excellent English. They obtained our Vietnam Visa for us and booked the bus to Saigon, for hostel type accomdation we were very happy with the Royal guesthaouse and would stay again

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple