“better italian in PP”
Review of Aperitivo - CLOSED

Aperitivo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fabrizio Sartor, former creator and executive chef at one of the most successful Italian restaurant in Cambodia, offer a new space with the best Italian cuisine in the Kingdom. " Aperitivo Winery and Eatery with Italian pizza and traditional Italian preparation. At this new place, you'll find the satisfaction of real traditional and innovative Italian specialties, with authentic Italian products and recipes....In a casual atmosphere..."
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went with my wife a for a quiet dinner last Friday, this was a very poor service, they didn't get the order right, the food was really average, quite expensive and they wanted to charge 5$ for a cuba libre when the menu showed up 3.5$ and bring me a second menu with a 5 $ and did ask me to pay 5$ , to top that up my wife bag was in a puddle of water as there was a leak on the side of the table. there is really better service and food for cheaper.

1  Thank PierrePhP
Tiara S, Manager at Aperitivo, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Sir

I am very sorry for what happened last Friday evening with your dinner time together with your wife.
I really understand how you feel about that, Fist i would like to say sorry and second i would like to say thank you for came by at Aperitivo.

We are just opened the restaurant foe few month, we did had mistake on our menu because we update the new menu with changed the recipe and some of the price.
It bad to let it happened to our guest, we really appreciated your feedback to us.

We are surely to improving our service value and better communication.
Please don't let us down with this mistake and I am looking foreword to hear from your comment.
Please come by next time with better service

Very sorry and very thank you
best luck

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Being of Italian decent I am particular about my Italian food. Aperitivo does not disappoint, the pasta is absolutely wonderful and you can ask the chef to make it exactly as you want it. I prefer to sit downstairs and have a drink at the bar before the meal. Upstairs has a nice view of the Park and all the night time activities. I like the business lunch for USD 11.50, with 3 courses, its a great deal and leaves you quite FULL and very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Ate here over a year ago. Pizzas were advertised as the real deal from Napoli. Well, they were ok, but not as good as Luna's. And took ages to come. This time, in the "air-conditioned, cosy upstairs", well, things are much the same. It's a pleasant setting (could have been colder. It's hot!) with an impressive menu (46 dishes excluding desserts and salads, etc. on the huge blackboard). The bar downstairs looked friendly. The food was good, very good in parts. Always annoying to have two or three things not available, but that is a risk with such a large menu. Delicious fresh sauce on my pork siciliano, very good fritto misto, a very nice seafood salad. The calamari is better at Fish. But, all ok. House wine was a little disappointing. But really it was all let down by the service, which was slow, confused, and they brought things in the wrong order. The owner/manager was lurking at one point suggesting they had realised things were not going smoothly, but that didn't really help. There are places in PP, where you can order a drink, and get it quickly while you look at the menu and chat. Then order your first while you think about mains, etc. Deco is one. But not yet at Aperitivo, sadly.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant offers real italian food. Especially the northern specialities like "gnocchi ai porcini", which are delicious! We really recommend this restaurant which has an athmospheric second floor.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The place is nice and new with a cozy atmosphere and a warm welcome when you come in. In daytime try the upper floor with a view outside. The menu has a great variety of Italian food and a good wine selection. The real Italian taste. Will make this restaurant one of my favourites for dining out in town.