“Love the burgers!”
Review of The Restore One Cafe - CLOSED

The Restore One Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restore One Cafe is not just a place where you can have a delicious meal but for every meal that you purchase you will help and support a teachers wage. Restore One Cafe is run by Restore One Charity. For more information on our vision and mission check out our Facebook page and website.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Really enjoyed my lunch at Restore One Cafe. Great value for money, and it all goes to a fantastic cause! Very impressed with how friendly the staff were and loved the whole atmosphere of the place. Would definitely go back there again, and definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Tracy H

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I visit this restaurant everytime I am in Phnom Penh. A beautifully decorated restaurant with a delicious menu and friendly staff. Pricing is moderate, and well worth it. Good vegetarian options too. If you're a fan of gourmet burgers and tasty fries, this restaurant is for you.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The coffee here is great! I've never actually eaten inside and we've been quite a few times- the outside area is so nice. I love the mason jar lighting which looks awesome at night.
Service with a huge smile and some staff members speak very good english.

2  Thank NatalieG478
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is an amazing restaurant and a place that I frequent. The food is excellent, the staff are friendly and it is very relaxing!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was expecting rubbish coffee here, as I've found with many places I've tried in Phnom Penh, but was very pleasantly surprised to find that it had really, really fantastic coffee. Came back a few times over the several days of my stay in PP, first for a late breakfast, then for coffee and lunch and finally dinner.

Had the Rugged Cowboy which was great, and also one of the specials - a crispy fried chicken with salad and chutney, can't remember what it was called, but it tasted fantastic.

Highly recommended.