“Great food in a relaxed atmosphere”

The Restore One Cafe
Ranked #34 of 1,487 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restore One Cafe is not just a place where you can have a delicious meal but for every meal that you purchase you will help and support a teachers wage. Restore One Cafe is run by Restore One Charity. For more information on our vision and mission check out our Facebook page and website.
Reviewed April 4, 2014

With a funky interior design, great service and a nice backing track this cafe with a cause is a chilled place for a tasty burger and chips. The sauces were so good! I will be back soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a must eat place in Phnom Penh. Perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of the capital, Restore One is beautifully tranquil with and equally unique burger and drinks menu. The staff have a very well trained and speak fantastic English. And on top of all this, you're supporting a fantastic cause.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The burger was one of the best I've had in Cambodia. I tried the Rugged Cowboy which was delicious and the Ginger Beer on the menu was a huge bonus! And to top it off the proceeds all go to a great cause.
The setting is beautiful and staff are all lovely. Enough seating there for big groups also. I'd highly recommend this cafe!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This beautiful restaurant tucked away from the hustle of the Russian Market, is a lovely place to have either lunch or dinner.
We were staying next door and met the owners at our hotel. I usually try to stick to the local cuisine when travelling, but occasionally the call for a burger just becomes too much.
I highly recommend.
You have the option of what type of bread (brown or white) OR you can have it 'naked', which gave me the opportunity to order a 'Naked Rugged Cowboy' - fantastic!
The burger came out sans bread, and with lots of grilled zuchinni (my personal fav), the meat pattie was delish, and it was just a shame I couldn't eat it all.
All I can say is the surroundings were great, the service was excellent, and food yummy. It's a training restaurant connected with an NGO working out in the villages, so while you're enjoying your food, you're also supporting a great cause.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We happened upon an employee from the Restore One Café right after we arrived at the Russian Market parched from the heat and famished. He led us right to the door and told us a little of the story of the café during the short walk (the café helps support education in one of the villages in a local area). It was a wonderful and welcome oasis! So inviting--the décor both inside and out was bright and creative. The food was delicious and presented in such a fun and appealing way (I had the chicken burger and fries). As much as I love the various Asian cuisines this was seriously about the best meal I had the entire two weeks we were in SE Asia!! If you are in the area be sure to stop by!

1  Thank Cindy P