“My favourite cafe!”

BLINGBLING Coffee & Wine
Ranked #19 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BLINGBLING offers an eclectic coffee & bistro experience. We serve freshly made espresso and latte, along with popular Khmer and Italian dishes, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try our popular fish amok and penne carbonara or seafood linguine. We also offer cocktails, premium beers from Belgium and a good selection of local beer, including Tiger draft. We have fast FREE wi-fi, AC rooms and non-AC room, and great music. We do offer meeting room and birthday events.
“My favourite cafe!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or drinks -- BlingBling is superb. The menu includes local and pan-Asian food as well as some very well-done western dishes. The seafood linguine has at least as much prawn and squid as it does pasta, and the sauce is a deft mix of basil, garlic and tomato. The pad thai is outstanding. At breakfast, a bowl of fruit and muesli will easily carry you through most of the day. There's a lovely assortment of items on the menu for vegetarians and vegans, too.

As another reviewer pointed out, BlingBling has a full bar, a varied wine list, and also quite a few imported beers, but I'll leave it to the beer drinkers to comment on that. The coffee drinks are gorgeously prepared, delicious and less expensive than most of the other coffee shops.

The staff are all very welcoming, and the owner is almost always milling about to be sure everyone is content. BlingBling is one of those understated gems, and it's well worth the effort to find it!

• Visited August 2014

“Hits the spot!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I live local to this establishment and thought I'd try it for the first time for breakfast. Great service, superb omelette, fresh carrot juice.....and a super-fast WiFi while I briefly waited for it all to arrive.... What more do I need. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
BLINGBLINGCoffeeWine, Owner at BLINGBLING Coffee & Wine, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you, Kennzo. We love it when you like our food as it is a validation of our best effort to serve our customers with a delicious meal, using the freshest ingredients, for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Thanks, again.
Rhenen, The Netherlands
“cosy atmosphere and nice drinks and food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

it's a small restaurant, especially good when you want to go for a not to big meal and don't have too much time. Western standard, eastern food, good prices. A rather big variety of wines. Most important: there is a very relaxed atmosphere, the owner is Khmer but lived in the US longtime, so you can come along very good with English.

• Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you, Rene. It was a great pleasure to have you dined at BLINGBLING and I am glad you had a good time here. Please visit us again when you return to Phnom Penh. - Nareth
“Welcoming staff :)”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have really enjoyed the many (many) times I have visited the BlingBling Cafe. The staff are extremely polite and welcoming. I've been living in Phnom Penh for a few months now and can say that this cafe is one of my favourites (if not my fav). The food is also great; very fresh and tasty. Not your Khmer street food type experience, which I do recommend trying, but good wines and really tasty food. My vego friends and I agree the bruschetta is worth a visit on its own!! I definitely recommend dropping in and relaxing for a while whilst escaping the beautiful mayhem that is Phnom Penh, with some really tasty food and polite, friendly conversation with the staff. A very comfortable place to relax for the solo female traveller too.

• Visited June 2014
BLINGBLINGCoffeeWine, Owner at BLINGBLING Coffee & Wine, responded to this review, July 12, 2014

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff are great and many of them are students, either at the university or at a local English school. I apologize that our evening staff are all male but we do have excellent female staffs though they both prefer day shift.

Please drop by again and bring along your vegetarian friends as we just added a few vegan dishes to our menu.

Take care,

Raymond
Phnom penh
“Oh my land!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Bling catered a lunch event at our school. The food tasted amazing and was presented beautifully. It was delivered on time- even with a wedding in the way. Everyone was very impressed. Bling has such an excellent eye for detail. If you ever need a gorgeous job done without lifting a finger, this is the place to call. Thanks for making me look good!

• Visited June 2014