“Oh my land!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BLINGBLING Coffee & Wine

BLINGBLING Coffee & Wine
Ranked #24 of 73 Coffee & Tea in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: European, Italian, Cafe, Asian, Cambodian
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: BLINGBLING offers an eclectic coffee & bistro experience. We serve freshly made espresso and latte, along with popular Khmer and Italian dishes, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try our popular fish amok and penne carbonara or seafood linguine. We also offer cocktails, premium beers from Belgium and a good selection of local beer, including Tiger draft. We have fast FREE wi-fi, AC rooms and non-AC room, and great music. We do offer meeting room and birthday events.
Phnom penh
“Oh my land!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Bling catered a lunch event at our school. The food tasted amazing and was presented beautifully. It was delivered on time- even with a wedding in the way. Everyone was very impressed. Bling has such an excellent eye for detail. If you ever need a gorgeous job done without lifting a finger, this is the place to call. Thanks for making me look good!

• Visited June 2014

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Fantastic cafe, fast wifi, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

As a local here in Phnom Penh and someone who works on a computer all day, I get my fair share of cafe experiences. Bling Bling is by far the best. They have great service and the standards of any Western cafe. They have very reasons land cheap prices. Great wine and beer selection. By far, the fastest wifi experienced in a Phnom Penh cafe. I also came here with a group friends for a drink late one night and they were nice enough to stay open a little longer to let us finish our drinks.

Definitely a must try for cafés and food.

Phnom penh
“best hang out ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food is amazing and served by well trained, friendly staff. Bling Bling offers a great choice of wine and beer. The atmosphere is calm, tasteful and relaxing. it is my absolute favorite place to go. I am treated like a princess- who doesn't need that?!

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good little cafe/bar/restaurant in the neighbourhood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've visited this restaurant twice now and I was impressed by the service on both occasions. The food was quite good, but the draw for me was the excellent coffee and the choice of beers. The prices are also extremely reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“"BLINGBLING coffee and wine" a great place in BTK, Toul Tom Poung!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hi everybody I have had lunch and dinner at BLINGBLING coffee and wine several time. It was a very great drink, food and place as well. The prices are extremely reasonable with a great service, friendly staff and comfort Air Con, beautiful light at night. It's mostly good! It's on of the most high star restaurant in phnom penh. Let's go!

• Visited March 2014