The minute you walk through the gate into the garden you leave the outside world behind. We booked a private room with pool and loved it. The rooms are spacious and clean and you feel like you are in a world of your own.
Good breakfast, friendly service, sparkling clean hotel.
It was also our honeymoon and we arrived to petals on the bed and a bouquet of roses. A beautiful touch.
Complimentary massage a lovely treat!
Tuk tuks always out front so no need to wander the streets if you want to save your feet :)
Don't stay anywhere else - you have to experience The Pavilion
Restaurant tip: get a tuk tuk and go to Friends and Romdeng - superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all started when we fell in love with a hidden gem of French-Khmer architecture from the 1920s near Wat Botum, one of the most venerable and original pagodas in Phnom Penh. Renovation and remodeling were led with due respect for the character of a building which had been, as we learnt it later on, a private retreat for Queen Consort Sisowath Kossamak, the late King Sihanouk's mother. Opened on August, 18, 2006 with 10 rooms, The Pavilion has slowly expanded over the years, offering now 36 accommodations throughout three more period buildings that have been added to the property: "The New House", former residence of the chief veterinarian at the Royal Palace; "The New Villa", formerly the private residence of a Cambodian senator, and "The Sun-Pool Villa", our latest addition which used to be lodgings for diplomats based in Phnom Penh. Each one has its own style and atmosphere, with distinctive architectural features such as an elaborate wooden stairway, intricate iron wrought railings, etc… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh