Many pluses for this Hotel - listed in order of best features - friendly & warm staff - receptionist was very nice, breakfast is very nice & eating area @ top floor is nice with a mix of open area, again every staff that you come across is nice, warm, smiling & helpful and never act as if you are money paying guest who they would be getting rid off in a few nights, rooms are nice & comfortable and I liked the use of white all around making the place feel very fresh, clean & open - including the balcony with greens & hanging cane chair, it is nice that they have included a pool even though the property is small - so guests can take a dip and it adds to a nice view from front rooms balcony. Almost definite that I will stay here if / when I come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all started when we fell in love with a hidden gem of French-Khmer architecture from the 1920s near Wat Botum, one of the most venerable and original pagodas in Phnom Penh. Renovation and remodeling were led with due respect for the character of a building which had been, as we learnt it later on, a private retreat for Queen Consort Sisowath Kossamak, the late King Sihanouk's mother. Opened on August, 18, 2006 with 10 rooms, The Pavilion has slowly expanded over the years, offering now 36 accommodations throughout three more period buildings that have been added to the property: "The New House", former residence of the chief veterinarian at the Royal Palace; "The New Villa", formerly the private residence of a Cambodian senator, and "The Sun-Pool Villa", our latest addition which used to be lodgings for diplomats based in Phnom Penh. Each one has its own style and atmosphere, with distinctive architectural features such as an elaborate wooden stairway, intricate iron wrought railings, etc… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh