Excellent accommodation in the centre of Phnom Penh near the Royal Place. This is clearly not a budget option. But if you can afford it, Pavilion is value for money. It is very attractively designed and is quiet and relaxed. This ambience is achieved by excellent, helpful staff and a no children policy. The official reason for the no children policy is that the pools are not supervised. There is a sister establishment which does accept children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all started when we fell in love with a hidden gem of French-Khmer architecture from the 1920s near Wat Botum, one of the most venerable and original pagodas in Phnom Penh. Renovation and remodeling were led with due respect for the character of a building which had been, as we learnt it later on, a private retreat for Queen Consort Sisowath Kossamak, the late King Sihanouk's mother. Opened on August, 18, 2006 with 10 rooms, The Pavilion has slowly expanded over the years, offering now 36 accommodations throughout three more period buildings that have been added to the property: "The New House", former residence of the chief veterinarian at the Royal Palace; "The New Villa", formerly the private residence of a Cambodian senator, and "The Sun-Pool Villa", our latest addition which used to be lodgings for diplomats based in Phnom Penh. Each one has its own style and atmosphere, with distinctive architectural features such as an elaborate wooden stairway, intricate iron wrought railings, etc… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh