We stayed at "Palace View" room, an annex. Nice view from the room, and it was a perfect place to be in Phnom Penh for new year's eve.
We enjoyed seeing fire works from the roof terrace.
There was a security guard on the street only for the room at night time.
Nice breakfast served at FCC bar as well. (You can have it in the room as well.)
However, a few unpleasant things happened during our stay.
1. Our iphone, which we accidentally left in the room, was stolen!!
House keepers and receptionist said "We cannot find it" and that was it.
2. The room smelled like sewer water...
House keeper burns incense everyday in the evening, so its get better for a while.
But the smell continuously comes out from pipes in the bathroom...
Except these 2 events, we were happy about their service.
The bar FCC is worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FCC Phnom Penh Boutique Hotel offers sweeping views of the Mekong River and all the comforts demanded of today's modern traveler.Renovated from a French colonial-era villa, the FCC Phnom Penh Boutique Hotel offers spacious, comfortable rooms overlooking the Mekong River to the east and the National Museum to the west. Each boutique hotel room is meticulously outfitted with high-speed Internet access and the latest modern conveniences.The FCC restaurant and bar are just upstairs, room service is at your door, and the intriguing cityscapes that define Phnom Penh are just outside.stepping outCentrally located, shopping and nightlife venues along the riverfront are plentiful. The Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum are all in walking distance from the hotel.In addition to the attractions, the FCC Phnom Penh Boutique Hotel also offers easy access to several nearby sister companies, including Cafe Fresco, a coffee shop and deli located downstairs at the FCC Phnom Penh Boutique Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your FCC Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fcc Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Fcc Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Fcc Hotel