“So relaxing”
Review of Feel Good Spa & Emporium - CLOSED

Feel Good Spa & Emporium
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a nice modern massage and spa venue in the heart of Phnom Penh. We also have home made chemical free feel good products such as Candles, Relaxation oils, oil burning liquid, soaps, teas, face and body scrubs and many more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Had the most relaxing body scrub and Khmer massage and ear candling session.
The staff were attentive and used the perfect amount of pressure.
There was a little shop attached where I purchased some beautiful items and to top it off a very healthy lunch downstairs

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I found this place on my last day in Phnom Penh! Such a shame as I would be back there tomorrow otherwise. Downstairs is a great cafe . For any coffee conisuer it's up there with Melbourne! Upstairs is a wonderful oasis of calm and lovely smells. I had a an oil massage which left me feeling refreshed and totally relaxed.

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We very much enjoyed our $10 60-minute no-oil massages. The place was clean and felt like a typical spa - nice music, incense, robes to change into, etc. We were looking for something more upscale than just a massage on the streets but that wasn't an expensive spot, and this totally fit our bill.

Reviewed November 19, 2014

A hidden treasure!! Such a lovely spa (upstairs from the cafe, which serves the most delicious Mocha's I've ever had... I think I had two a day even in the hot weather) Lovely lovely staff, very reasonably priced massages and pampering. The oil they use for the massages smells sooooooooo good :) The complimentary herbal tea was so nice too.. I also really like the natural organic mosquito repellent they sell(smells great also). Feel good definitely live up to their name! xox Thank you to the Feel good team for making my short stay in Cambodia so memorable.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2014

This feelgood coffee shop is fantastic, great service , good menu and the best coffee in Phnom Penh. It was while I was having lunch here today that I decided to give the spa on the first floor a try......I am so so pleased I decided to do that as my treatment was fantastic. Being female I was surprised but pleased to be offered the choice of a male or female therapist for a 60 minute oil massage. I chose the male and it has to be the best massage I have ever had....I travel extensively in Asia and have taken lots of massages along the way ! Place is spotless, owner Kerry served me a lovely herbal tea after my massage.. A truly lovely experience all round. I will be back !