“Great fun, learnt a lot”
Review of Cambodia Cooking Class - CLOSED

Cambodia Cooking Class
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun, learnt a lot”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a great day spent learning to cook with an enthusiastic guide!
There were a range of ages/interests but I think everyone got a lot out of the day. I'd highly recommend it. Worth sticking around for the whole day - otherwise you only make two of the four dishes.
You won't need to eat much else that day!

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun cooking class for the family”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great tour of the market and fun guide. We cooked the chicken curry and banana flower chicken sausage which were both nice. The teacher did some of the elements of the cooking and did not provide as much instruction about what he was doing and why. As an experienced asian home cook I would have liked more detailed information, but as a family activity with our 13 and 16 year old children it was fun. The booking and paying process could be better, the staff at the restaurant were not very helpful.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank nexminute
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Whole Day of Cambodia Culture in Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Fun and informative. We have a friend at home from Cambodia. We can't wait to cook some of the dishes for him. They took you to the market. Gave you a cookbook. They had beverages to enjoy. You really participate - it's truly hands on and fun.... and yummy (you eat what you cook)!

Visited February 2013
Kigali, Rwanda
127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Highly recommended, fun, well-organized, and tasty”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I expected a lot less than I got out of this cooking class. We had a quick but insightful trip to the market before cooking together as a group (8 others and me) until nearly 2pm (for the half-day course). The food was tasty, the teaching was exemplary, and the take-home recipe book was fantastic!

Visited February 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Having never had a cooking lesson in my life, this was great fun for my Wife and I...Be prepared to meet new people, and embrace the day...you will not regret it! From this point forward any curry prepared by me, will get a 10 out of 10, trust me ! Give it a go, it's worth it, you will not be disappointed....