“Waste of time and money”

Cambodia Extreme Outdoor Shooting Range
Ranked #1 of 26 Fun & Games in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Greetings. There are three different ranges in Phnom penh. Please contact us directly in order to receive discounts. (via email, Viber, WhatsApp, live chat) All ranges offer different experiences and services. We are the original and the the number 1 for a reason. Please read our reviews , as they speak for themselves. Contacting your hotel will not help, for they will only want commission and / or send you with a different company or range. Please call or email and we will be happy to provide the best attraction in Cambodia.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 22, 2014

GIve this a pass, especially if you are an American. The ammo is expensive (an 20 round AK magazine is more expensive than the states). The range is a joke.

Three quarters of the weapons are broken.

This was fun a decade ago when the rounds were cheap, the range was wide open, and there were plenty of weapons; it is now too expensive, too regulated, and too far from the city.

For Europeans that don't have access to automatic assault rifles, it can be a fun hour or two with you friends.

For the Yanks, any range at home is cheaper, better... And find a friend that likes guns: chances are he has an AR15 or other assault rifles that are in better condition. Moreover, you don't have a half drunk/half asleep Cambodian soldier hanging over your shoulder while you are shooting.

9  Thank Jack M
Piseth H, Manager at Cambodia Extreme Outdoor Shooting Range, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Mr Jack There are four different ranges in Cambodia. You did not visit my range or my service. Therefore, how can it be fair to leave this review on my page? If you go to a hotel or restaurant and receive a poor experience....... then leave a feedback to a different hotel or restaurant....... Is this fair? this is a constant issue I deal with everyday. Thank you Kindly. My reviews and clients speak for this claim regardless.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"worth every dollar"
"highlight of our trip"
in 5 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"these guys"
in 39 reviews
"tanks"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

This was defenitely the best day of my whole Asia trip. Steve responded very fast to all my emails and questions. He picked me up and had a great ride to the range. He told me great stories about his life in asia. The shooting was amazing. Steve will film it all and send it to you and you can make as many pictures as you want yourself. After that we went to cambodia fighting gala which was very nice. No tourists, just local people. It was an great experience thanks to steve! By the way, you will get free cold drinks the whole day! Make sure you do this when you are in cambodia!

1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My three friends and I had an amazing time with Cambodiashooting. We wanted to do something unique during our trip and we chanced upon their website. Steven was really enthusiastic and professional in his emails and during the tour. We travelled to the range in a comfortable air-conditioned car and the whole journey was quite pleasant despite the scorching weather. We bought a couple of LPG tanks, some coconuts and watermelons under his advice to enhance our experience.

When we arrived at the range, we met the generals who were incredibly friendly people. We shot the RPG, AK47 and the rambo gun. Steven went his way out to ensure that all of us were having fun. Even when we were not shooting, we had plenty of fun posing for pictures with the guns. Steven also provides a video-taking service, which we are eagerly awaiting now.

All in all, a very different and fun experience which is definitely etched in our mind. I'll highly recommend everyone to give it a try!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Wow, where to begin, I contacted Mr. Steve a few months ago. My intent was to be able to fire a few RPGs and perhaps a few other weapons. From the beginning Steve was adamant about ensuring this experience would be memorable. His enthusiasm and professionalism were second to none. I informed him about what I would like to do and he gave me some information on enhancements and how we could make this trip memorable. Thru just one video conference, Steve knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I can appreciate that kind of can do attitude. I asked for a few rockets and the ability to blow up a house. Steve made it happen. Once I arrived in Phnom Phen, everything was set into motion. I was personally greeted by Steve and he ensured me safe transport to and from the range. It was a little ways out so he ensured that We all had a few "beverages" to pass the time. I went with a few other shooters and people. I preferred to enjoy this occasion with others. Once we arrived, the professionalism of the Cambodian military was simply brilliant. Everyone there went the extra mile and a half to ensure we happy. I can now say that I feel as though I have a second family in Cambodia. The range itself is very accommodating. I mentioned what I would need to get the kind of explosion I wanted. Everything was delivered in a timely manner. A few photo ops and the party got started. You will have to view the video on cambodiashooting.com to see what I mean. It's really quite simple folks. If you are a firearms enthusiast and want an experience with memories that will last a lifetime, go to cambodiashooting.com and start making your dream come true.

2  Thank 172greggh