“Amazing ”

Cambodia Extreme Outdoor Shooting Range
Ranked #1 of 26 Fun & Games in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Greetings. There are three different ranges in Phnom penh. Please contact us directly in order to receive discounts. (via email, Viber, WhatsApp, live chat) All ranges offer different experiences and services. We are the original and the the number 1 for a reason. Please read our reviews , as they speak for themselves. Contacting your hotel will not help, for they will only want commission and / or send you with a different company or range. Please call or email and we will be happy to provide the best attraction in Cambodia.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip to Cambodia, and probably one of the best days of my life. Steven knows how to create an atmosphere, and how to show a good time. As we say in Iceland, he is a gold of a man. Money well spent.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Had a great time. Host (steven) was informative and assured we were looked after. I see some reviews state that the price was too high. Where else can you get to throw a grenade or shoot a RPG or what I did enjoy most was let loose with a M60.... Fun. Overall, had a great day. Thanks Steve and crew.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

$300 to shoot an RPG. Round for each weapon was about $1.50 each. They do bargain, but not nearly enough. Not paying $150 to put a hundred rounds through an M-16.

4  Thank dgkurz
Piseth H, Manager at Cambodia Extreme Outdoor Shooting Range, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Hello and thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate your review. Although, this review is misplaced for you do not book through our company. There are 4 different ranges in the Phnom Penh Area. Our pricing is clearly stated on our website and we do not mislead. We also offer discounts, air conditioned transportation, and complimentary video and beverages had you booked through us. Thank you kindly.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had the time of my life! If you're looking to do something different on your holiday, this is it!
Steven made everyone feel comfortable and was very hospitable. As the only female in my group, I was a little concerned at first that I wouldn't fit in, I couldn't have been more wrong.

We had the opportunity to shoot a variety of weapons as per Stevens website and were able to also look at other weapons even if we weren't shooting those. I chose the M-60 and a Luger and was very happy with my experience. Watching everyone else have their turns was almost as much fun as my turn too.

Fabulous experience and I'd highly recommend contacting Steven if you're interested or have any questions. He's fast at replying to emails and set my mind at ease about my concerns every step of the way.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was a pleasant surprise lets face it what girl doesn't want to shoot a gun. The price was reasonable and the safety very high. A bit of fun