“Just good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Turkish Delight - CLOSED

Turkish Delight
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Just good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very good middle eastern food. Very happy we came here. Actually we ate here twice. I may never be back in Cambodia but if I am I'll come back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank William H

Pittsburgh, PA
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We, two travellers who have been on the road for three months, just stumbled upon this restaurant. The ingredients were fresh, the chefs and staff extremely friendly and the food delicious. We highly recommend this little restaurant. The food was slightly pricey for Cambodia, but the portions are family style. One appetizer and one main was more than enough food for us!

Roasted eggplant: delicious

We just finished dinner and we're already talking about going back tomorrow!

Medellin, Colombia
“Delightfully Turkish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Antonio runs a great place and I eat there quite often. I sort of wander in, tell him I'm a little hungry or very hungry and he just sorts of feeds me. Everything is fresh and the portions are generous.

Some people whine that it is expensive -- a meal usually runs about $7-8 -- which is true by Street 172 standards. But you get what you pay for,so suck it up and enjoy your meal.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful Turkish Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were quite surprised to find such good Turkish food in the heart of the Phnom Penh. The Lamb kebab was very good and really meaty. Roasted eggplant with lamb meatballs was very tasty and served with excellent bread. The appetizer flatbread filled with cheese and herbs was to die for. It was among the best Turkish food I've ever had, including in Turkey. Wait staff and owner/cook were very friendly. I wish I could have eaten there more.

• Visited February 2014
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Excellent food and service. Great atmosphere. Nom nom.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

It doesn't look much from outside, but Turkish Delight on Phnom Penh's Street 172 is a wonderful place. The menu includes various kebabs, koftas, falafel, Turkish-style pizzas, and more. I opted for the most expensive dish on the menu, the $10 kebab plate, which included lamb and chicken kebab meat, 4 sauces, a massive salad, and poppy seeded bread. It was delicious, extremely filling, and well worth the money. My wife went for koftas, which were equally yummy and accompanied by sauces, salad and bread. Despite being on a busy backpacker street, the restaurant interior is interesting in a good way, with mystical-looking hanging lights and Turkish flags and old pistols on the wall. Service is excellent. One of the three Turkish gentlemen talked us through the menu, and we were offered complimentary apple tea once we had finished our meal. I predict this place will be very busy for a long time to come.

• Visited February 2014