“Amazing food made by passionate chef”
Review of Turkish Delight - CLOSED

Turkish Delight
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Got brought here by a Turkish guy I met traveling and was blown away. Coming from England where kebabs are usually only ever a post-night-out meaty regret, this was really special and unexpected. The manager is really friendly and gave us a complentary starter and Turkish coffee to try on the house. Looking at the menu you might think it's a bit pricey but the quality of the food is amazing and actually it's more or less what you would pay for dinner at any other place in the centre of Phnom Penh. Definitely give it a go!

1  Thank Jleigh944
There are newer reviews for Turkish Delight

Reviewed December 1, 2013

It came as a big surprise to find a refreshingly nice place with superb cuisine right in the middle of Phnom Penh.
While most places seem more of look-alikes with the same colourless food and nearly exactly same environment, this one turned out to be... well, different.
Great kebabs, great salads, great humus and really charming host

2  Thank Seazoned_traveller
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had an amazing and totally authentic dinner here tonight. I went for the kebab platter which at $10 was the most expensive thing on the menu but I would spend it over and over. I got a well stacked plate with a hearty meat portion and the tastiest food I have had in ages. Such a great find. If I was staying longer I would eat here every night.

1  Thank IsabellaMac
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner here last night. The food was amazing and the staff was really friendly. She made a great recommendation and we loved it. The food could have been from a high class place in Sydney. After a long time in Cambodia it was a treat. Great location with loads of people watching as well.

Antonio_Gokhan, Owner at Turkish Delight, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2015

Thank you kindly..
We are trying our best

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Turkish style wrap kebabs are very tasty and substantial. Meat is cut off the vertically rotating cookers, just like I know of back in Australia. The decor is the most atmospheric on the street. Prices are higher than you might expect but don't let that put you off. Variety of dips to takeaway also.

Antonio_Gokhan, Owner at Turkish Delight, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Dear Craig.
Thank you for the kind review.
Please understand i import my meat from Australia and spices from Turkey to create my authentic meals and dips for my customers.
This is why my restaurant charges a little more than you may see elsewhere.
I hope to see you again soon!