Cambodia Photo Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great learning the art of street photography

Spent the day with Michael and had a great time learning about street photography - something I... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2020
Will_M_78NZ
Auckland, New Zealand
I got some great pictures!

Great experience! Michael gave me an expert tour of the Ounalom Pagoda, a local market and some... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $15.39
from $110.00
from $22.57
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I spent two afternoons with Michael exploring Phnom Penh and my camera thanks me. Got some interesting perspective on the standard locations and really came alive in the street photography. It was a huge benefit for me to be able learn and ask a million questions from such an accomplished photographer.

After the sessions, Michael emailed me with pictures he had taken of me. Some of the best pictures from my trip.

Ideal for a photographers of all levels.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Definitely the best way to experience the sights of Phnom Penh. Originally I only intended to take one photo tour. However, I ended up taking several tours and visiting most of the city this way. Michael Klinkhamer is an accomplished photographer and writer, very professional, and above all informative and patient. On every tour, he provided key insights and tips on how to use my camera as well as recommendations on composition and shooting options. With his knowledge of the most photogenic spots in and around the city, I covered more possibilities than I could have on a regular city tour or just walking around on my own. Along the way he shared insights on life in Phnom Penh and Cambodian culture. He engaged very well with all tour participants from the novice like me to the long-term aficionado or expert. I can’t speak highly enough of Michael’s skills.

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Saw the flyer when leaving the bar and while considering the tour, in walked Michael. Fantastic afternoon of one to one tuition for me, with husband and 3 kids in tow getting to see all sorts of sides of the real Phnom Penh. Well recommended.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Michael is very skillful and knowledgeable. The first hour of instruction about using my own camera and lenses was very helpful. I learned a lot of new tips and tricks to better use my camera. After the instruction Michael showed he has great knowledge about the city and the surroundings of Phnom Penh. He showed a different side of the city, which made the trip very interesting. It also made for some beautiful pictures. It was a very good afternoon, in which I learned a lot about photography and it was a great way to discover the city.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was one of my bets days in Phnom Penh. Accidently I saw Michaels flyer in my hotels restaurant and decided to go for it.
I had a wonderful day, at the meeting place Michael starts his introduction, and explains the camera's and how he works. The group was very small, only three of us, he made time for all of us. We had three different levels, I didn't had any experience, one middle and the other had a real professional camera and knew all about photography and Michael explained everything at anyones level. I learned so much how to handle my camera, and how I can get more out of it.
He also took us to some places in in Phnom Penh I didn't saw before, some hidden places I didn't saw before.

I met some great people, Michael, and the two other participants :)
After the workshop we all went for drinks and dinner together, after sunset.

Sure I will practice my skills, and next time when I am in asia I will participate again :)

Thanks Michael for everything!

Date of experience: October 2013