Same Same Backpacker
$49
$41
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
$45
Blue Lime(Phnom Penh)
$40
$36
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquick beerpool tabletuk tukperfect place to stayair conhot waterbackpackersguesthousecambodia
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across this place trying to find my way back to my guesthouse one night, and got chatting to a mad Englishman who I think worked there... Anyways he convinced me to stay and eat there, which I did, the good was great and happy hour meant one FREE beer with a meal, so I came back and ate there again the next night... Funky long haired Khmer guy recognised me... Nice spot, will probably eat there again when I head back to PP

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We spent some days in phnom penh having dinner in this very friendly and happy restaurant. The owner and his staff are very friendly and food good. Music and lots of young traveller. You can arrive alai late and they cook and help you.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We dropped in here for dinner, which was great ! The ambience is nice, and the people friendly. Even though we're a long way past our "load up the backpack and travel" days, it took me back to past days, in a good way !
It's relaxed, laid back, they pay good music, and we enjoyed it. I cant comment as to the accommodations, and the bar toilet was a bit "borderline", but nonetheless we had a relaxed, and enjoyable evening here, with good food, good drinks and good company - what more can one ask ?

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank colink114
Reviewed January 23, 2014

relaxed place. Good food. nice place to start drinks at. Easy place to meet people. Very helpful with organising trips and buses. Dropped in and stayed here every time i'm travelled through Phonm Penh

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Didn't stay here so can't comment on accommodation. Food was very good actually but the bar staff was smug and had no idea how to run a business or keep customers returning. Basically we only found out about their happy hour promotion after sitting down and ordering our food on our first day. When we approached the guy behind the bar who told us no as apparently we should have come after 4 or 5pm can't remember but we are talking 15 minutes of difference here tops. Knowing it was our first night and we were a big group of backpackers (8 of us) he would not allow us the promotion. It's not so much about us not getting the promotional drinks but about the barman's poor attitude with smug replies. Simply we paid our bill and went elsewhere for food and drink for the next couple of days. He was just too concerned about playing a track that he picked on YouTube and trying to look cool as opposed to building bridges with his customers and ensuring customer loyalty.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends