Tonle Sap Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
You Eng Hotel(Phnom Penh)
  • Pool
Guo Bin Motel(Phnom Penh)
View Hotel
Dara Airport Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Rita Guesthouse(Ta Khmao)
View Hotel
Tra Ny Ka Hotel(Ta Khmao)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2012

well it's my second time to travel in Cambodia , i would say the guest house is clean and the receptionist & staff is very helpful even they have a bar & restaurant at the ground level .. it's not noisy its near everywhere..... one thing i like most is the cleanliness and the smell of inside the room .. compare to the other guest house i have stayed before in Cambodia . they can speak good English .. i would say i comeback there and stay the same place

Room Tip: well my room is near the stairs .. so the WI-fi is better i think,, even everywhere its not noisy but of course its not near to the balcony
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank M91975
Reviewed March 11, 2012

my first time to PP,Oct 2011,Isearched the internet,and found this place,i was welcomed by the friendly staff,showed me a good room,the staff was very helpful in my needs and information,and a good tuktuk driver(his name is thai) Sonny was very helpful, all the people there were friendly and met good people there,i can't wait for my next visit in august 2012.thank you all for your help

Room Tip: 1st floor was good with a balcony at the end of the hallway My room was quiet with no problems good AC and TV in my room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We were welcomed from the word go. They showed us our room and wé were so suprised at how lovely it was. Large TV with excellant cable, hotwater, lounge suite, even the wadrobe had coat hangers. This was new for Phnom Penh. The service staff had our washing done every morning with out fail. Living here for 3 weeks, was a home away from home. The Pickled Parrot Bar, what a great spot for food and drink. My wife loved every meal we ate, and the company of the local expates that drink there add's so much flavour. People who frequent this bar have so many stories that can keep you enetrtained all night. I will stay here every time we visit now. Just wish we found this gem of a hotel years ago. We would like to say a big thank you to Graham and all his staff at the Pickled Parrot.
P&S

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank pcoolibar
Reviewed June 30, 2011

You get what you pay for and less. We had to walk through the dark bar/restaurant to the back of the bar to check in. It was filled with older men drinking at 10am. The room was small with a lightless window that looked onto an alley. The sheets were stained, old, and the bed was gross. The place smelled of smoke. The bathroom was dirty and had ants in the sink. To get in and out, we had to walk through the smoky bar. I am not sure who this place caters to but I have ideas....this place is a bar first and then has beds above the place.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank puff1234
Reviewed April 24, 2011

I have stayed at the Pickled Parrot (Tonle Sap guesthouse) many times and i find that you pay for what you get, i.e the rooms are reasonable by Cambodian standards for the price, the food is also not overly priced, great location, open 24 hours which is unreal if you love your beer, cold cold draught beer, And MOST of the staff are AWSOME.... Really friendly place...
I went with a few mates and we will all be going back soon...

Room Tip: The best rooms are rooms 105 and 205 at $35 pn
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple