After a few accommodation experiences in Cambodia and Phnom Penh during 2 weeks, this hotel was a welcome surprise. It's located in the center within walking distance of the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, river and other tourist spots. The rooms are very well maintained, clean and comfortable. Views from balcony of the Sisowath Quay and river are great.
The staff is very warm and inviting, especially Mister Noon, one of the restaurant waiters.
The breakfast was excellent with options for an Asian, American or European style meal.
The roof top bar was nice for a light meal or drink at the end of the day.
It's not a perfect hotel (the lift isn't finished), but you can't beat the location and the views.
Definitely a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh