Spent 3 nights at Bougainvillier Jan 11-14 2914 and I must say that it was thoroughly pleasant. I stayed in a suite overlooking the river. The suite (and indeed the bathroom) was sprawling, tastefully furnished with antique like furnishing (though a little mix and match is evident) but for the price you pay this place is amazing. The staff are all very professional and courteous and ever helpful. The restaurant in the hotel serves a decent selection of food and beverages (Khemer and French) but the spread at the (ample) buffet breakfast could be varied daily so as to not make a long stay here somewhat boring and predictable gastronomic experience. It has a nice roof top restaurant and it's a nice place to be as the sun goes down for a few drinks, meet up with other hotel guests and chat away about the day's experience. Location wise, this hotel is brilliant, as it is very central and most city sites ( palace, museum, restaurants, river cruise etc) are all within walking distance. Make sure you get a suite with the river view as the broad walk at the riverfront is an amazing sight every morning as the sun rises and you see hundred of people exercising and evening when again hundred 'unwind' - line dancing even! Drawback to this hotel is the fact that it has no lift and walking up to your room can be a pain. Thus my recommendation again would be a river view suite on one of the lower floors. Would I stay here again? Absolutely. Would I recommend it to travellers? Without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh