This hotel is superbly placed on Sisowath Quay, right on the riverfront and in the heart of the action. The hotel itself is over five levels, accessible only by stairs. Being on the top floor (as I was) can be a bits daunting. The rooms are quite simple but lovely. All in all, this should have been a great experience.
However, the service let the hotel down badly. My friend's room had no hot water and this was not fixed properly during our five day stay, despite complaining politely each day. Despite a late model flat screen TV, I had no reception and this was not fixed either.
Annoyingly, the rooms were not serviced until late afternoon each day, which was precisely the time we were returning from our day's activities and wished to rest before dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh